• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Little angels

T

Tahlia

Thinking of all the babies born sleeping, or whom we have carried but never met, or those we have held but could not take home, or the ones that came home but didn't stay. In memory of all the little angels

Haste69

Gold Member
Dearest Tahlia,

To think that way you, Tahlia, are the angel! May you always be surrounded by love, generosity of spirit, understanding friendships and peace.

Warm best wishes

T

Tahlia

Dearest Tahlia,

To think that way you, Tahlia, are the angel! May you always be surrounded by love, generosity of spirit, understanding friendships and peace.

Warm best wishes

That is so sweet of you, thank you x Tahlia

T

Tahlia

Thank you, thats is very nice of you to say so. Take care x
tahlia

naughtyjoker

Silver Member
Tahila,

I must admit that your post was something I never expected here and you have my appreciation for it. Many of the members hide from their reality to find something dirty in this forum. I am touched by your thoughts.

Take care

And believe me, Nothing is permanent. even your troubles.

So be happy.

Someone naughty

T

Tahlia

well you, thankx xox
Can't hide from reality for eva. ;)
Not sure why i posted it on the forum, i guess thats what was on my mind at the time.