Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Find me some oranges and ill keep a eye out for updates plz....

Mary-Anne this is by MAC, its called CB 96 it looks nice, not too bright orange :)

31p4SGUxXWL.jpg

Also by MAC

GRAND ILLUSION HOLOGRAPHIC LIQUID LIPCOLOUR
TWINKLE TWINK - Coral with gold pearl
upload_2018-9-19_0-35-36.jpeg upload_2018-9-19_0-35-56.jpeg

I think you should try the second one, its a bit sexy :)

Georgia VIP Darwin

Reception @ Langtrees
Gold Member
most liquid lipsticks that dry down to a matte finish will have a strong stay power and should be smudge proof xx

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Who ever invents a red or any lippy that stays on your lips and not end up on cock will be a rich person.
I have tried every smudge proof ones and they all make a mess. I am not a big fan of matt lippy and only one that came close to my liking was the one made by Poppy King

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Who ever invents a red or any lippy that stays on your lips and not end up on cock will be a rich person.
I have tried every smudge proof ones and they all make a mess. I am not a big fan of matt lippy and only one that came close to my liking was the one made by Poppy King

On Lipstick adverts do they show a woman's lips around a cock... they show her drinking wine/coffee and the lipstick staying on her lips... LOL

Poppy King made some great lipsticks hence the term she was coined the Lipstick Queen.

Link is broken,so has been taken down

MaxFactor sold smudge proof ones and ones that lasted ages, they were only sold in BigW guess what They stopped making them..

Last edited by a moderator:

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
On Lipstick adverts do they show a woman's lips around a cock... they show her drinking wine/coffee and the lipstick staying on her lips... LOL

Poppy King made some great lipsticks hence the term she was coined the Lipstick Queen.

Link is broken,so has been taken down

MaxFactor sold smudge proof ones and ones that lasted ages, they were only sold in BigW guess what They stopped making them..
That lippy was shit lol left my lips dry and yes I was popping it on the right lips

Doesn't look like life has been kind to Poppy King did not recognize her https://www.swinburne.edu.au/news/l...n-poppy-kings-top-tips-for-entrepreneurs-.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Madyson McKensie

Luxury Companion
Diamond Member
I use the pink lip stick from the body shop, stays on well (have to touch up after bookings lol)..comes in heaps of colours and cheap