Life isnt fair...

W

WRXXXR

So old mate Bernie Eccelstone (F1 supremo) has bought one of his daughters a new house.

150 million.. 14 bedrooms, 27 bathrooms and a bucketload of other stuff. Wine cellars, cinema, bowling alley etc. Clearly her previous $50M house wasn't big enough.

I have found my future wife. Bombed with an equally hot sister, stupidly rich and her dad could get me a drive in an F1 car.

TheManor_17_1024-600x400.jpg

TheManor_09_1024-600x400.jpg

petra_ecclestone_2104554.jpg

x188190569302471495_2.jpg

Fudd

Foundation Member
...150 million.. 14 bedrooms, 27 bathrooms and a bucketload of other stuff. Wine cellars, cinema, bowling alley etc. Clearly her previous $50M house wasn't big enough....

....but is she happy??......lol

W

WRXXXR

Would you be happy with her life?

I know I certainly would be! I'd live the real life entourage. Money certainly can buy happiness.

I do think 27 bathrooms is a tad excessive but hey if you can why not!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Hi WRXXXR......ever crossed your mind that she might love girls? :laughing4

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Yep, you're right, it's just not fair that just one person can have sooooooo much! I reakon I could have just a snippet and i'd be happy as!

Lisa xxx

N

Naughty Thoughts

You need 27 bathrooms because in a house that big you don't want to be more than 5 minutes away from a dunny.

F

Farm Boy

Well I don't know but I bet that house was originality a hotel.and the dunny's are too much bother to remove,

F

Farm Boy

Wrong some American author and socialite designed it ..................................... bit of cutting and pasting here.

Candy Spelling was gracious enough (you can see my eyes rolling from there, can't you?) to let the cameras inside her charming 50,000 square foot mansion called The Manor. Yes, 50 fucking thousand square feet. That's almost big enough to hold Kanye West's ego. Almost.

After watching this clip, I realized that Candy's ridiculous house and my Brooklyn apartment aren't that different. Candy has a gift wrapping room. I have a Walgreens plastic bag filled with old gift wrapping scraps. Candy has a China room. I have a cupboard in my kitchen where I keep my Chinet plates. Candy modeled her grand entrance after Tara from Gone with the Wind. My bath tub is so dirty it looks like it barely survived the burning of Atlanta. Candy has a bowl of matching jelly beans in every room. I have an old bag of jelly beans from three Easters ago that I still pick at when I get depressed. SEE! We all have our own The Manor.

And Candy has a room for absolutely everything, but she didn't say where she houses her SANITY. Hmm. Maybe she keeps that in her $47 million penthouse.

W

WRXXXR

Far out!!

I can't even comprehend 50,000 feet.

You'd think with all that money to design it, Tori could have got some decent tits

F

Farm Boy

Far out!!

I can't even comprehend 50,000 feet.

You'd think with all that money to design it, Tori could have got some decent tits

I politely disagree have Google Image Tori and her tits look functional enough to me .
Her house is complete over the top so now she should show a bit of common sense and not aspire to flaunt the biggest boobs in the USA.

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
tori_all_boob_jobs.jpg

Found some more shots of tori's bodged boob job... makes me scared of plastic surgery I mean if the celebrities can't even get it right?:tongue8:

Happy2

Legend Member
WR3XR if you looked like her as you wished you would most the blokes on this site after you Would you really want that?