Lecras has done his knee....

W

WRXXXR

LOL!!!

"masten is fucking useless" and "did we hire the dockers fitness coach" are pure gold.

F

Farm Boy

John Worsfold speaks German. and punishes coaching staff in full uniform , unbelievable

Happy2

Legend Member
Very good Fudd . I loved the woman comforting her friend With the first line being" I know you support-
the Dockers but dont cry. Miracles can happen."

F

Farm Boy

Very good Fudd . I loved the woman comforting her friend With the first line being" I know you support-
the Dockers but dont cry. Miracles can happen."

Very droll H2 but the man with the mo had the right idea about Eddie and Collingwood.

Happy2

Legend Member
Very droll H2 but the man with the mo had the right idea about Eddie and Collingwood.

If you agree with Hitler FB You docker supporters are lower down the food chain than I thought

As for Eddie I would not call him fat A smug A***wipe but not fat

Happy2

Legend Member
Hitler??? I thought that was Worsfold in fancy dress.
Ask some of the forwards Hitler/Worsfold played on They may believe he was one and the same
Though I must admit he did do his own dirty work, and not leave it to his henchmen

F

Farm Boy

Worsfold yet has to be punished for trying to run Winston Abraham into the point post derby one.

Happy2

Legend Member
The way Worsfold hurt Dockers players was enjoyable But it it is hard to reconcile that with his Freo footy heritage

T

teddEbear

Bwahaha... This clip is gold. Masten used to live down the road from my mate... Used to tease him and call him a poser.... Still is with hipster haircut and tryhard tatts