• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Langtrees VIP Burswood Client Reviews

Penny S

A Rose by any other name 🌹
Staff member
Legend Member
Review Daisy/Bella

I was blessed with the experience of spending time with the ever beautiful Bella Rossi and Daisy Dean in my first ever FFM. Both women are exceptionally good at sharing their attentions and maintaining constant interaction, navigating me through my fantasy. I commend them on their professionalism toward each other, having never really interacted with each other before. I share my heartfelt gratitude for agreeing to this experience. Mr.P

Sally Sexting

Sexting Queen - Fun & Flirty
Legend Member
Review for Katrina Kiss
From - Colin

Katrina kiss once again your amazing I walked in after 2 weeks behind the wheel and you just took the stress out of me great massage then you took me in your mouth swallowed my hard on and that was it all my worries and thoughts left me then you climbed on top a hello world 2nd heaven I'm inside

Great time can't wait until next time

Last edited by a moderator:

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Daisy

I had the absolute pleasure of spending an hour (no where near enough) with Daisy. She is stunning, intelligent and makes you feel very comfortable. One of the best sexual experiences I have had in years!

Mr. D

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Review for Tara on livechat

From - Brad Patterson

I had an amazing experience she made me feel so comfortable she is an amazing person even just for a chat I loved that she really took the time with me to make me feel comfortable after I've had a hard time plus the beauty.. omg... what a gorgeous person and woman.

Also, I did not except the scene so to say and the experience was 5 stars. Even the volunteering you guys do.

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Tara on 17/11/2021

There are no superlatives to describe Tara's outer and inner beauty. She is approachable, easy going, attentive and made our connection a truly memorable one. Cannot recommend her highly enough. Will definitely come back to see her.

From Baz.

Bonnie Lee

Reception @ Langtrees
Legend Member
Review for Mia from Joey - 15.12.21
Most of the time I’ve just done private encounters but tonight I thought I’d try something different and it definitely paid off, I saw Mia Moore and she was such a lovely lady, the service was great, definitely worth the 5 stars and definitely will be coming back

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Review for Charlotte Chanel from Russell Ingham on LiveChat -16.12.2021
I would like to say that Charlotte❤ was so awesome and loads of fun tonight that I will be seeing her again very soon
"I Love the service you give it's great all the time and I will always come back."

Vineta Sexting

Sexting Princess
Legend Member
Review for Katrina/Violet on 18-12-2021

I booked Katrina last night for one hour, but while I was waiting for Katrina. Violet came and spoke to me, and she was so sweet and beautiful when Katrina turned up. I asked if we could take Vilote in with us, and she agreed, and it was the best 1hr I had both ladies knew how to treat a man I will be back and have both girls again as double and as singles it took a lot for me to hold back before I cum and finished with Katrina with a condom sorry Vilote you're next.

From colin.

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Veronika Shared on 29-Dec-2021

Hi Veronika, I’d like to thank you again for your time yesterday. I enjoyed our time together and appreciate everything you did. You’re not only a beautiful young woman but – more importantly – you’re a wonderful person. Never forget that. I hope to meet with you again soon. In the meantime, take care. All the best, Peter.

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Review for Blair (21.01.2022)
From - Chris

Hi I was just in and I wanted to confirm that I spent my time with Blair, I really enjoyed myself and think if I was to keep coming back I would want to spend more time with her.
Let her know that she will definitely see me again. And thank you for making it a less nervous and awkward experience💖

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Review for Crystal Moon (29.01.2022)
From - Harry

Please share my review for Crystal Moon.
I booked her for 30 mins with some extra options. I wasn't looking for full service so it was the best option for me. She is a lovely lady and very beautiful. She treated me very well. It was one of the best experiences I had.
I wish I had booked for 1 hour, maybe next time.
Thank you, Crystal Moon and Langtrees.

Tameeka

Silver Member
Review for Crystal Moon (29.01.2022)
From - Harry

Please share my review for Crystal Moon.
I booked her for 30 mins with some extra options. I wasn't looking for full service so it was the best option for me. She is a lovely lady and very beautiful. She treated me very well. It was one of the best experiences I had.
I wish I had booked for 1 hour, maybe next time.
Thank you, Crystal Moon and Langtrees.

Posted ❤ sorry for the delay

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Bailey Blake Shared on 16-Feb-2022

Bailey was absolutely fantastic. I saw her for an hour and it was an absolutely fantastic hour she made me feel incredible and so comfortable when I was with her. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous she's an absolute delight to talk to aswell. Highly recommend and will definitely go back to her in the future

Scott

Penny S

Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Sophia Classy Shared on 01-Mar-2022

Well where do I start Sophia is a beautiful, intelligent young women who knows how to look after her clients. She has a awesome body and her service is too die for. Words can not describe how much fun we had in the bedroom. I'm looking forward to the next time we meet!!!

Dave

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Review for Katie shared on LiveChat 11.03.2022
By Sam

I had Katie today and what can I say she is amazing/ perfection at its finest. She’s a beautiful kind loving young lady. I felt well looked after and very comfortable with her. She’s very caring was always checking to see how things were going. I will definitely be back to see Katie again. Just like to finish saying huge thanks to Katie and to the Langtrees staff. Thank you and I will see u again sometime xxxx ❤❤❤❤❤

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Review shared for Sia on 14.03.2022
By Sam

Just wanted to say that sia was awesome today and the 4 hrs was amazing with her. Only thing I’m a little disappointed that on her page says she has lots of extra services that she didn’t do when I asked her about when we where together this morning/ arvo. But was till good time with her. Thanks again sam.

Gina

Langtrees Digital Chat Team
Legend Member
Review shared for Molly Rose on LiveChat 14.04.2022
By Graham

" I not long left after a massage with Molly. I just wanted to pass on my thanks. She is lovely! "

Sally Sexting

Legend Member
Review for Alyse Armani - Live Chat - 16.04.2022
From - Roy

Hi just leaving feedback for Alyse. The one from South America. She is really lovely and fun. I do enjoy the time with her. Thanks.