• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

ladies opinion on older mens erections

E

edd666666

Hi, I am an older man(67) and I am embarrassed about my erections when I am with a woman. My erections used to stand out and actually go upward when I was younger. Now while my penis is aroused, my penis drops down and does not stand out. I really hate for women to see it as I feel like such an old fool. In my mind, women are looking at it and thinking the thing is awful. I try to hide my erection during sex and just bring it into use when I begin sex. This holds me back from sex as I think women want a young mans penis erection. So ladies, what do you think, do you notice this type of thing and what do you think?

B

bigsmily_eyes

I have much the same problem. I have found these pills that work a treat. let me know if you are interested.

antonov

Gold Member
I'm no young stud either (and still a few years off 67) but as long as I can still get it up and keep it up, I don't really care about the angle of the dangle!!

Onwithit

nights are a waste of time
Gold Member
Oh no!, Guys, you’ve let the cat out of the bag…

But I have a simple explanation for the younger ladies who read this & are thinking about “doing it” with a much older guy (past 50yo)
Just be prepared ladies, because most older gents have a secret “men’s business” never before heard of problem, that I shall now reveal…

As most men get older (past 50) their Cock/Erections become Huge, Hard & Heavy and gravity pulls the business end down, slightly.

Ladies should beware that when handling such a huge cock form an older gent, you have to start slow and back off a bit.

The experience will be worth it.
Trust me, I know a friend, who knows a cousin, who knows a doctor.

E

edd666666

Well guys, looks like the ladies have left us hanging. No response from any ladies. I guess they did not want to hurt our feelings. Boy now I am really ashamed and embarrassed. Oh well, I took a shot.

johnlou

5 Star General
Foundation Member
Well guys, looks like the ladies have left us hanging. No response from any ladies. I guess they did not want to hurt our feelings. Boy now I am really ashamed and embarrassed. Oh well, I took a shot.

hi edd666666: plz give the ladies some time to read and publish a reply to yr thread as they don't sit on the web reading forums 24/7,

be patient

John

E

Ella De Luca

Regardless of what your erection looks like, how old it is or which direction it is - at any age - dont feel ashamed!! Just like us women have all different shaped, sized and coloured pussy's, guys are all different too. To me, an erection is an erection - whichever way, shape or direction it comes!

C

carly16

i gues i've seen old guys with erections like that, but i just thought that it went that way normaly, i mean i never ask, cos it was working alright. but i prefer older men too, so maybe im bias to like them.