1. My last notice about soft dicks has worked well so will try another...the forum traffic and posts and interaction is picking up and we want more interaction from everyone. I understand some can't learn to post , either too shy or too lazy but you can learn to use the emoji's which are on the bottom right of every post. Use the like or dislike button...let strangers know you have passed their way and appreciate they have made the effort with the post. USE THE EMOJI'S and this way you are joining in...it does make a difference.
    Dismiss Notice

Korean and japanese wl

Discussion in 'Chit Chat,Gossip & Humor Forum' started by JUJU1978, Feb 13, 2019.

1. JUJU1978

JUJU1978 Bronze Member

Hi,

I'm new here. I would just like to find a very decent place that have korean or japanese wl. I have been to south sun in oconnor, but the girls there are very rude in my opinion. Mount lawley, dreamlane? Has a few koreans but again their establishment is not my cup of tea as the service is terrible.

Private korean or japanese girls are also in my interest however, they are soooo hard to find as most ads posting as jap and korean are all fake.

Please help a brother out.

Cheers

2. snipenite17

snipenite17 Bronze Member

Would love them too!

3. Sketcher

Sketcher Silver Member

Hard to find a Korean who doesn’t have a princess attitude. Suki with Phoenix was friendly and very obliging. YMMV as always.

4. Snowy

Snowy Gold Member

Completely opposite experience at South Sun- Asian Beauties for me, made & felt welcome the moment I walked in the front door. All of the ladies I have seen & not seen are friendly & polite, but as the saying goes YMMV.

5. Snowy

Snowy Gold Member

Jessica at TBC is Korean, she is wonderful as is all of the TBC ladies, not a princess attitude in sight.