Korean and japanese wl

JUJU1978

Bronze Member
Hi,

I'm new here. I would just like to find a very decent place that have korean or japanese wl. I have been to south sun in oconnor, but the girls there are very rude in my opinion. Mount lawley, dreamlane? Has a few koreans but again their establishment is not my cup of tea as the service is terrible.

Private korean or japanese girls are also in my interest however, they are soooo hard to find as most ads posting as jap and korean are all fake.

Please help a brother out.

Cheers

snipenite17

Bronze Member
Would love them too!

Hi,

I'm new here. I would just like to find a very decent place that have korean or japanese wl. I have been to south sun in oconnor, but the girls there are very rude in my opinion. Mount lawley, dreamlane? Has a few koreans but again their establishment is not my cup of tea as the service is terrible.

Private korean or japanese girls are also in my interest however, they are soooo hard to find as most ads posting as jap and korean are all fake.

Cheers

Sketcher

Diamond Member
Hard to find a Korean who doesn’t have a princess attitude. Suki with Phoenix was friendly and very obliging. YMMV as always.

Snowy

Legend Member
Hi,

Cheers
Completely opposite experience at South Sun- Asian Beauties for me, made & felt welcome the moment I walked in the front door. All of the ladies I have seen & not seen are friendly & polite, but as the saying goes YMMV.

Snowy

Legend Member
Hard to find a Korean who doesn’t have a princess attitude. Suki with Phoenix was friendly and very obliging. YMMV as always.
Jessica at TBC is Korean, she is wonderful as is all of the TBC ladies, not a princess attitude in sight.