• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Kissing?

B

Bee

Kissing is very personal. It takes two to tango and a good kiss can only be performed if both kissers are connected. I fully agree with Kitty. When I go on a date (real date or paid date) I make sure I am shaved, don't smoke and drink the same kind of drink my date drinks. Because kissing is about feeling close, desire and slowly dreaming away while things are happening. Anything that interrupts this (or can interrupt) should be avoided....POINT

Well written Karl :)

Co-ordinator

Hi
Gold Member
Hi, am new here, have been enjoying reading the posts on here. I have got a question, who likes to kiss intimately, deeply, tongue? Whilst I understand many WL do not as it is too intimate for them (correct me if I am wrong), I have to say I find it to be BIG turn on. Visited a lovely WL recently and she briefly initiated it, using her tongue too, was not for long, but wow .. what a ` turn on`, I almost exploded, a little longer and I probably would have lol.

to me hygiene is very important , but it is something very personal so it all depends what the gentle man looks like smells like ect

Belle

xox
Silver Member
26684824-art-photo-of-nude-sexy-couple-in-the-tender-passion.jpg

R

Raye@Langtrees

It really does depend, there are some clients are hesitant to kiss a W/L (lol), and then there are some who are determined to try and lick your tonsils! Kissing is wonderful when the recipient doesn't have beer or cigarette breath, and a good kiss can make the whole experience that much more euphoric.. x

images