KISSING 💋 💋💋

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
As a punter would you prefere a girl that kisses or you don't care either way?

What services do you expect to be included in you booking?

What services are you prepared to pay extra for?

Is a good massage in a full service what you look for or do you not care either way?

What is the reason you would go back to see a lady. What makes her stand out from the rest.

Is it enough if she is stunner!?

What is a deal breaker for you?

Would ❤️ if you could take the time to voice what makes a 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
service for you.?

Have you had one lately?

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

lỗ đít

Excuse me young lady may I kiss your cute bum
Gold Member
Would you still book a girl if she did not offer these services?
No anal is most definitely not a buggered deal. It is in its own way a personal and private experience. Kissing while it is preferred, again not a deal breaker. The exchange of money for personal services is a tricky one, unique in every way. A ladies personal preferences and boundaries must be respected. Some people kiss dogs whilst others think about the dogs love of it's own burger RING 👅🥰🤑😜🤣

LongHair

Legend Member

Is a good massage in a full service what you look for or do you not care either way?

What is the reason you would go back to see a lady. What makes her stand out from the rest.

Would ❤ if you could take the time to voice what makes a 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
service for you.?

Have you had one lately?

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗

Some really good questions here and to be honest some that I have not actually considered in regards to a WL. From my perspective I would have either researched the WL I intended to book and be aware of the range of services she offers prior to even making a booking, or when we met have an open and frank discussion about the services she provides and what she considers to be extra services and costs, then decide on the level of service I choose.

Personally I would prefer some light kissing (not necessarily deep french kissing) as part of the service, I understand kissing is a deeply personal issue and if the WL was not comfortable in doing so then I understand and respect that completely and it would not be a deal breaker. However would I pay extra for light kissing, possibly not.

"What services am I prepared to pay extra for ?" I guess that would definitely depend on my mood at the time and the WL hereself. As I suggested above I would definitely research the WL and her services prior to booking. However I think on first meeting I would possibly opt for a relatively basic service and depending upon whether we "click" then on subsequent visits explore a wider range of services with the lady.

"What would make me go back and see the same WL" for me its if we connected on some level, if I could not hold a conversation with her, if there was no connection or at least feeling at ease with each other ( I am not suggesting a dazzling fireworks moment) then I would not return.

"Is it enough if she is a stunner" short answer, No! no matter how stunning she is, if it feels cold and clinical and disconnected then I would not be back.

"What is a deal breaker for me" not being able to strike up a reasonable conversation, that feeling awkward silences, an air of disinterest, clock watching, being rushed, a WL that is unable to read signals of what I enjoy and what I am not enjoying.

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
No anal is most definitely not a buggered deal. It is in its own way a personal and private experience. Kissing while it is preferred, again not a deal breaker. The exchange of money for personal services is a tricky one, unique in every way. A ladies personal preferences and boundaries must be respected. Some people kiss dogs whilst others think about the dogs love of it's own burger RING 👅🥰🤑😜🤣
I kiss my dog. I don't think of the 🤎 of burger rings. I will now. lol

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Some really good questions here and to be honest some that I have not actually considered in regards to a WL. From my perspective I would have either researched the WL I intended to book and be aware of the range of services she offers prior to even making a booking, or when we met have an open and frank discussion about the services she provides and what she considers to be extra services and costs, then decide on the level of service I choose.

Personally I would prefer some light kissing (not necessarily deep french kissing) as part of the service, I understand kissing is a deeply personal issue and if the WL was not comfortable in doing so then I understand and respect that completely and it would not be a deal breaker. However would I pay extra for light kissing, possibly not.

"What services am I prepared to pay extra for ?" I guess that would definitely depend on my mood at the time and the WL hereself. As I suggested above I would definitely research the WL and her services prior to booking. However I think on first meeting I would possibly opt for a relatively basic service and depending upon whether we "click" then on subsequent visits explore a wider range of services with the lady.

"What would make me go back and see the same WL" for me its if we connected on some level, if I could not hold a conversation with her, if there was no connection or at least feeling at ease with each other ( I am not suggesting a dazzling fireworks moment) then I would not return.

"Is it enough if she is a stunner" short answer, No! no matter how stunning she is, if it feels cold and clinical and disconnected then I would not be back.

"What is a deal breaker for me" not being able to strike up a reasonable conversation, that feeling awkward silences, an air of disinterest, clock watching, being rushed, a WL that is unable to read signals of what I enjoy and what I am not enjoying.
❤ Your point of view on this!
We are definitely on the same page. I agree with everything you said.
Thanks for your reply xx

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
One extra I would most certainly pay well for is nude c👀king. I love food so to experience a lovely lady preparing a succulent meal dressed only in an apron, exposing her lovely bum and meeting OH&S requirements ☺ Don't want any burnt tacos 🌮 dinner and dessert
Wow , that sounds awesome! 🔥
You have me visualising this with a man in the apron. That would be a night to remember. There is nothing better than a night of sex, good food & don’t forget a nice bottle of red.
🧡💙💚

S

Stiffler

Yep spot on

For me,I've never paid for actual intercourse with a working lady,I myself am a massage freak,I am in seventh heavin when I have come across a massuese that knows her stuff,it is so very important to me to have connection with the lady,
I've had massage from a young Asian massuese, absolutely stunning,one of the best pair of fake boobs on the planet,but she was totally somewhere else while giving me a massage,absolutely cold and clinical,I had paid for a 60 minute massage with a happy ending,sadly there was no happy ending,30 minutes into the massage I just told her to stop,this wasn't a pleasant massage,i have to have a connection with the lady, there wasn't any of this,she was just cold,I thought don't blame her she obviously didn't like me or like the job she was doing or just having a bad day,so I just got up off the table, got dressed paid her the 60 minutes and just left,a horrible experience,
I decided to check out if there was any info about her on here,
When I did, most of the posts were pretty much the same..cold and clinical,
So it's definately not for me that hot bitch, much more important to me is the ladies character,able to hold a conversation and the aura a lady has,also knows how to use her hands.....as far as kissing..No way.
Do you have great hands Katrina?🤗

Last edited:

glen

Gold Member
I always seek out kissing. Even though I have had some satisfying experiences without kissing I would not make a repeat booking with the girl. I understand that many girls don't want to kiss me. I try to present as best as possible to improve my chances but their general policy or my age might be a negative.

So GFE is my dream encounter and I am willing to pay extra. PSE, anal or whatever are not for me and I feel a massage with a FS girl is just wasting time.

Attitude trumps looks but there has to some physical attraction to start with.

My best punts are those I come away from feeling both of us have enjoyed a little time together in a make belive world.

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
I always seek out kissing. Even though I have had some satisfying experiences without kissing I would not make a repeat booking with the girl. I understand that many girls don't want to kiss me. I try to present as best as possible to improve my chances but their general policy or my age might be a negative.

So GFE is my dream encounter and I am willing to pay extra. PSE, anal or whatever are not for me and I feel a massage with a FS girl is just wasting time.

Attitude trumps looks but there has to some physical attraction to start with.

My best punts are those I come away from feeling both of us have enjoyed a little time together in a make belive world.
Alot of working ladies prefer older gentlemen 😘 🤗

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

service for you.?

Have you had one lately?

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Well a cold lifeless stunner is like a mermaid in a tank.

service for you.?

Have you had one lately?

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
A cold stunner is like a mermaid in a Tank

@Lord Spikey tried to introduce me to an absolute stunner in the beautiful Langtrees lounge not so long ago just for both of us to walk away embarrassed after one word answers directed at us while not looking away from her phone for a few minutes.

I didn’t say anything as she owed me nothing. And what an absolute stunner she is.