Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
I have been doing the Ketogenic Diet (Keto) since January this year and have so far lost 25 kilos.

I really like it, it's more of a lifestyle choice than a 'diet' some find it quite restrictive but I have adapted well.

Here is a link to some more information on it.

Kate

Last edited by a moderator:

The Rock

Fitser Team
Gold Member
I have been doing the Ketogenic Diet (Keto) since January this year and have so far lost 25 kilos.

I really like it, it's more of a lifestyle choice than a 'diet' some find it quite restrictive but I have adapted well.

Kate

I think that i should stop my fat burning supplements and try out the ketogenic diet for atleast a month..
Anyways thanks for the information..:):)

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member

Kate

I use the same exogenous ketones as you do and have been loving the company of my abs since :)

And 25 kg. Well done. You are beating me face down :)

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
25 kgs is amazing......congratulations!
Was it hard to start off with? Or cutting anything out harder than other things?

I had already cut out bread potato and pasta before starting it so it wasn't too difficult. I struggle with the grab and go, I don't really have the luxury of time lol so meal prep is difficult. Almonds and cheese are my go to snacks.
Took me a while to get my head around the fact that bacon and eggs for breakfast was in but fruit muesli and yogurt were out.

JimmyJamz

Diamond Member
I have been trialling keto life. But due to lack of will, cant do a strict keto diet, so found that supplement exogenic ketones make it a lot easier. Supplements have improved mental acuity through out the day, and help energy levels, and also make me less likely to snack.

Reducing carbs is hard when your partner isnt particularly enthused about trialling it though!

I found a lot of the keto supps out there appear to be products that assist keto, and some are actual ketones- like Prüvit.... And the difference to how i felt was huge. I even did a 60hr fast on the Prüvit 'reboot' system and it was flat out easy!

Kate VIP Perth

Manager @ Langtrees
Staff member
Foundation Member
I have been trialling keto life. But due to lack of will, cant do a strict keto diet, so found that supplement exogenic ketones make it a lot easier. Supplements have improved mental acuity through out the day, and help energy levels, and also make me less likely to snack.

Reducing carbs is hard when your partner isnt particularly enthused about trialling it though!

I found a lot of the keto supps out there appear to be products that assist keto, and some are actual ketones- like Prüvit.... And the difference to how i felt was huge. I even did a 60hr fast on the Prüvit 'reboot' system and it was flat out easy!

Yeah, I have been using Pruvit and am still loving it