Farm Boy 2

Legend Member
What do you think ? When u are in a dry spell or not getting satisfying sex . Do you get satisfaction from chocolate or coffee ? Or do you teach for comfort food like ice cream ?

They say chocolate releases the feel good chemicals the same as sex. View attachment 67562

NO....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A

Annoyance

It's just like a Christmas present Katrina, we all like the look of them but really we can't wait to fully unwrap it to see what's inside. But if you're sticking to just teasing the hell out of someone then yes keep them on.

As for colours it's black, white, light blue, red and the occasional pink.

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
It's just like a Christmas present Katrina, we all like the look of them but really we can't wait to fully unwrap it to see what's inside. But if you're sticking to just teasing the hell out of someone then yes keep them on.

As for colours it's black, white, light blue, red and the occasional pink.
Thanks That makes alot of sense .Red i ❤️

Taylor Tara

Authoress of Tara Memoirs
Gold Member
With a little time to spare today. Gave the sexy seductress Katrina a hot body massage. You should of been with us. xxx I was sweating Babe.

Katrina.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
With a little time to spare today. Gave the sexy seductress Katrina a hot body massage. You should of been with us. xxx I was sweating Babe.

View attachment 70193

One of the best photos I have seen of you Katrina plz get it on your profile its a great lead photo. I mean the cheeky bum one at the top.

Last edited by a moderator: