• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

G

Gentleman

I heard on the news about an incident inMelbourne last night. Apparently a man stabbed and killed a taxi driver then stole the taxi. Shortly after he crashed the taxi and was killed in the accident. I think this idiot got what he deserved.

C

Contrarian

Not sure if the victim and his/her family/relatives will get what they deserve though. And in the true manner of karma, what was so bad in the driver's karma that he should get stabbed to death?

J

Jazzmine

Not sure if the victim and his/her family/relatives will get what they deserve though. And in the true manner of karma, what was so bad in the driver's karma that he should get stabbed to death?

Maybe will never know what he had done to receive such karma, perhaps it was even in a prior life or he had been living against dharma. Going against dharma is a sure fire way to find yourself with bad karma.

Happy2

Legend Member
Maybe will never know what he had done to receive such karma, perhaps it was even in a prior life or he had been living against dharma. Going against dharma is a sure fire way to find yourself with bad karma.

So the murderer was living in the adharma lifestyle and living in away that is against the natural way of life?

Only problem is even if it is all true. It does not help the taxi drivers family Not until the next life anyway

J

Jazzmine

So the murderer was living in the adharma lifestyle and living in away that is against the natural way of life?

Only problem is even if it is all true. It does not help the taxi drivers family Not until the next life anyway

Like I said, perhaps he was living against dharma, maybe he doesn't believe in karma and dharma. Maybe it was fate. Either way I agree with Gentleman in stating 'This idiot got what he deserved'.

You are right, it doesn't help the taxi drivers family. There isn't really anything that will help them other than the whole situation not happening.