Just for Fun, Car & Vehicles Signage

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Please post any Funny Car or any Vehicles signage. Off course original material and pictures would always be considered the best.

So for the people who do not know me I am a S.A guy, in the last year I have been seeing this vehicle signage and it makes me smile every time, when I see it I always imagine two beautiful women in the car, ready for action at a moments notice, sexy----hot------uniforms.

IMG_0124.JPG

Lingus

Legend Member
Here in Perth, we have a small independent tilt-tray towing service that operates from the near-city southern suburb of Kewdale :

1.Camel.Perth.a.jpg 1.Camel.Perth.b.jpg

I thought it highly original, but after a quick internet browse, I'm not so sure ... there's probably one 'Camel Tow' in every major city, but of course, over in the USA they like to do everything bigger and bolder :

1.CamelTow.jpg

Check out this North Carolina's company motto (on the driver's door) : "We'll Snatch You Out Of A Tight Spot"

... and if you're still curious, read the story about the company's female representatives, here :

https://www.thrillist.com/sex-dating/nation/camel-tow-is-the-countrys-sexiest-towing-company

Lingus

Legend Member
Gotta love our national broadcaster :) ... and when it comes to television news (Perth's ABC), even though James is a good bloke, I quite enjoy Pamela Medlen to deliver it to me ...

1.PamelaMedlen.jpg

Will I be forgiven for hijacking the subject matter of this forum thread ???

Lingus

Legend Member
Okay, so back on the thread track ... or at least close enough to it ...

... I wasn't quite sure whether to laugh or cry when I discovered this further internet image from the USA :

1.Camel.2.jpg

Last edited:

The Voice

Diamond Member
A few years back I saw a car with personalised plates IAM469, not sure how that one got through the censors at Transport.