• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.

Jennefer "body slides"

Jimbo McKormic

Bronze Member
Link is broken so has been taken down

Went and saw Jennefer last week, her pictures are real.

Showered, then CBJ and full service in doggy, followed by some massage. No body slides were given, which gives me the shits since its the title of the ad. also paid for the hour but out the door in 30 minutes.

The service was nice and the massage was great after sex but the title was a blatant lie and being let out before the paid time is up is frustrating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jimbo McKormic

Bronze Member
Yeah.
Link is broken so has been taken down

After viewing and calling another ad I found out it was the same person using fake pictures and the same bullshit claim saying she will give nuru massage.
I thought the pictures were real because she has the same hair style/colour, is the same size and the skin tone is about right.

Putting aside that I was lied to about the service provided, given false pictures and getting kicked out early the service I was given was pretty good. Why can't these people make a more permanent listing with real pictures? She is an attractive woman, she would be more than capable of taking a few pictures with her phone.

Last edited by a moderator: