Jay the Korean with a great body

Status
Not open for further replies.

797102030aaa

Bronze Member
Hi,

back in August I found an add on Darwin backpage of a Japanese girl that looked pretty nice, decided to take the risk. The number posted with the add was 0410431802 and the apartment was on level 8 at the new apartment building on smith street above the newish Dominos.

Anyway when the opened the door, I was disappointed as she clearly didn't look like the girl in the photo, I agreed to come inside to get a better look at the material. WOW awesome body. Big boobs, tattoo on her back and a great arse, like really nice, a little bit chubbier than the average skinny Asian. I asked her where she was from and she said Korea.... I thought about asking the obvious question of "In the add it says you are from Japan" but to be honest I was pretty happy with the replacement.

Turned out to be the best Asian ive ever had. I asked her name she said Jay and that she usually works in Perth.

So the reason why I am posting this and the reason why im on this website is to try and find this lovely Korean girl again, Im sure there were others that spent some time with her.

Can anyone help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.