Jasmine69 Jasmin Melbourne cup winners

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jasmine69

Awakening hte morning after an orgy, the god of war was stretching sleepily when he noticed a lovely Valkyrie standing in the doorway...

"Good Morning" he said "I am Thor"

"You're Thor?" she replied "I'm tho thor I can hardly pith"

:icon_boun:icon_boun:icon_boun

Haste69

Gold Member
A little girl goes to a pet shop and asks, "Excuthe me do you have any widdle wabbits?" The shopkeeper's heart melts. He gets down on his knees so that he is on her level and says, "Do you want a widdle white wabbit or a thoft, fuffy, bwack wabbit, or one like that widdle bwown one over there.?" The little girl blushes, rocks on her heels, puts her hands on her knees, leans forward and whispers..." I dont wealy fink my pyfon gives a phuck.”

S

Spicy Cayenne

A dog, a cat, and a penis are sitting around a camp fire one night. The dog says, "My life sucks, my master makes me do my business on a fire hydrent!". The cat says, "I don't think so, my master makes me do my business in a box of cat litter." The penis outraged, says "At least your master doesn't put a bag over your head and make you do push ups until you throw up!" :laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Xx Spicy

F

Farm Boy

Awakening hte morning after an orgy, the god of war was stretching sleepily when he noticed a lovely Valkyrie standing in the doorway...

"Good Morning" he said "I am Thor"

"You're Thor?" she replied "I'm tho thor I can hardly pith"

:icon_boun:icon_boun:icon_boun

Along the same line.

A gorgeous blond walks into a bar and orders 3 Budweisers. She drinks them and get gets so slammed she screws the bartender and both customers in the bar. The next day she comes back and orders 3 Budweisers, get drunk and screws all 10 customers. The next day 35 men are waiting for her to show up. She walks in and orders a Coors. There is a huge collective sigh. The bartender finally asks why she changed her usual order. She replied she had to change to Coors because the Budweiser was making her pussy sore.

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
An English man, Irishman and a Scottishman are sitting in a pub full of people. The Englishman says, "The pubs in England are the best. You can buy one drink and get a second one free". Everyone in the pub agreed and gave a big cheer. The Scottishman says,"..yeah. That's quite good but in Scotland you can buy one drink and get another 2 for free." Again, the crowd in the pub gave a big cheer. The Irish man says "Your two pubs are good, but they are not as good as the ones in Ireland. In Ireland you can buy one pint, get another 3 for free and then get taken into the backroom for a shag"
The English says "WOW! Did that happen to you?" and the Irishman replies "No, but it happened to my sister."

:love76:

J

Jasmine69

well im a happy girl today i won on the melbourne cup but i am unsure as to how much i have won as i had to head into work as soon as the race was done... so if anyone knows how much "Dunaden" paid for the win and place could you tell me please.

and tell me how you all did today, where did your horse come in the running??:eek:ccasion14

Fudd

Foundation Member
....it paid $8.20 for a win and $3.10 for a place for each $1 unit.

Congrats Jas :)

Fudd

J

Jasmine69

....it paid $8.20 for a win and $3.10 for a place for each $1 unit.

Congrats Jas :)

Fudd

awesome i had $50 on the win and $20 on the place ..... cum on guys cum in and help me celebrate:icon_blow:la::-X:eek:ccasion14

Fudd

Foundation Member
....no, unfortunately.....got caught up with work that I didnt get the chance to lay a bet. oh well.....lol...... :)

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....americain......so would have done my dough....lol..... ::)

asianguy77

Diamond Member
Very disappointed. Had $20 on runner up Red Cadeux, which would have paid out $600. The loss by a nose hair, cost me a double punt. :~( congrats to you Jasmine though.

Fudd

Foundation Member
Never bullsh*t your mother.

Ben invited his mother over for dinner. During the course of the meal, Ben's mother couldn't help but notice how beautiful Ben's roommate, Jennifer, was. Ben's mum had long been suspicious of the platonic relationship between Ben and Jennifer, and this had only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between Ben and Jennifer than met the eye.

Reading his mum's thoughts, Ben volunteered, 'I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you Jennifer and I are just roommates.'

About a week later, Jennifer came to Ben saying, 'Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?'

Ben said, 'Well, I doubt it, but I'll send her an e-mail just to be sure. So he sat down and wrote:

Dear Mum,

I'm not saying that you 'did' take the gravy ladle from the house, I'm not saying that you 'did not' take the gravy ladle. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner - Love Ben.

Several days later, Ben received an email back from his mother that read:

Dear Son,

I'm not saying that you 'do' sleep with Jennifer, I'm not saying that you 'do not' sleep with Jennifer. But the fact remains that if Jennifer is sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now - Love Mum.

Fudd :laughing4

Fudd

Foundation Member
.....I wonder how true this really is?????....lol..... :)

Last edited:
J

Jasmine69

A joke for you all

"I Hate this time of day," said Glenn as he entered the pub. "it's halfway between never drinking again and noon."
"Why the desperate urge to get pissed?" asked the barman.
"Ah, fuck. It's all because of my wedding night last night," said Glenn with a shudder.
"Why? What happened?"
"It was like a scene out of crocodile Dundee. My thai bride looked at me and said, 'Call that a penis' ":eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:eek:ccasion14:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

chapo_69

Bronze Member
Re: A joke for you all

hey jas i now know why u keep borrowing all my jokes for ...... you post them on here :laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4:laughing4

Status
Not open for further replies.