Jacqui Fan Club

Demon

Legend Member
This is the start of the Jacqui Fan Club.

There are many fans out there.

Post a compliment which has not already been said on this thread, to become a member.

"Jacqui is extremely friendly" is my joining speech.

Happy2

Legend Member
What? Nobody
Better start with Jacqui was the scariest girl in the establishment But the best
I ever came across and the best I ever came in

P

Peter

Jacqui is the warmth on a cold day, she revives your soul every time you meet with her.
Jacqui will always be number 1 to me

P

Peter

It is not not hard to speak from the heart when it comes to Jacqui, over 30 years that Lady has held a piece of my heart, she was and always will be the shinning light in the darkest corners of my life. Love, Respect, Affection are words that flow from my heart for this most wonderful woman, Ms Jacqui.

Demon

Legend Member
It is not not hard to speak from the heart when it comes to Jacqui, over 30 years that Lady has held a piece of my heart, she was and always will be the shinning light in the darkest corners of my life. Love, Respect, Affection are words that flow from my heart for this most wonderful woman, Ms Jacqui.

Wow. Had you told her this before?

P

Peter

Yes many a time. I have asked Jacqui to marry me on several occasions. Jacqui and I met through her friend Noy who I worked with at Crazy Cats (strip joint) for John Haddock. We have danced around the rose bush ever since then. I would make Jacqui my world in an instant.

Demon

Legend Member
Yes many a time. I have asked Jacqui to marry me on several occasions. Jacqui and I met through her friend Noy who I worked with at Crazy Cats (strip joint) for John Haddock. We have danced around the rose bush ever since then. I would make Jacqui my world in an instant.

A true fan..................

M

Madison!

Jacqui is very sweet and happy all the time - she is wonderful to work with :)

I

Imogen88

Jacqui always manages to perk me up in the morning with her cheeky grin :)

Good to see u again hehe

Imogen xx:eek:ccasion14

Demon

Legend Member
After the nice things Jacqui said about me on another thread, I have to update this thread.

More of a fan now lovely lady (if that is possible).

:la::la::la:

T

TB

Jacqui is a great dancer ....she has a special little dance she does some time behind the reception desk ...and sometimes in front of the desk.
You should ask her to show you some time....
It makes me laugh, it has even bought me to tears.
I am a huge fan of Jacqui...One of a kind!Big heart!
love you Jacqui

Demon

Legend Member
Jacqui is a great dancer ....she has a special little dance she does some time behind the reception desk ...and sometimes in front of the desk.
You should ask her to show you some time....
It makes me laugh, it has even bought me to tears.
I am a huge fan of Jacqui...One of a kind!Big heart!
love you Jacqui

Jacqui, TB has landed you in it. Must show dancing skills.:la::la::la:

L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Jacqui is most definitely a one of a kind TB that's for sure! They broke the mould when they made her because the world could only ever accommodate one!
I've worked with Jacqui for the past 5 years and have enjoyed every moment of it! I sooo look forward to seeing her come in each morning...she really gives the whole place a lift just by walking through the door, like a breathe of fresh air...! She's the only employee that I've EVER known that voluntarily turns up to work 2-3 hours early, just so she can hang out with the girls and catch up with everyone...

Three cheers for Crazy Jacqui!!!! Hip-Hip-Hooray, Hip-Hip-Hooray, Hip-Hip-Hooray!
We love you honey!!!
Lisa xxx

Happy2

Legend Member
now that you are a little older and wiser Jacqui Have you started wearing underwear to work? A younger MAK had to run around after you to check If I remember right