• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

It's baaack

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
watch the fun begin now they've returned from their honeymoon ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
WHAT!!!!! no replies......sounds like everyones over the 2 loveydovey's

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
H2 back from holiday and feebs I assume
Does this mean things are back to normal around here lol

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
H2 back from holiday and feebs I assume
Does this mean things are back to normal around here lol

Phoebe was always here....... normal I can be normal but then some of you may not like that... so I shall continue my bitchy ways... ;)

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
hahaha remember ?? wat'd u say ?
tho i must say wat an elegant smooth civil cockie our H1+1=2 is nowhede near what i'd imagine him to be ...check shirt straw hanging from the pockets n cuffs.levi jeans oil stained cowboy boots n a/shave smelling like he'd just mucked out the cow shed n akubra hat.....no im impressed now that i've laid eyes on him.....and that s as far as its going to go ok?just letting you all know

PS the lovedoves are back hehehe

Happy2

Legend Member
tho i must say wat an elegant smooth civil cockie our H1+1=2 is nowhede near what i'd imagine him to be ...check shirt straw hanging from the pockets n cuffs.levi jeans oil stained cowboy boots n a/shave smelling like he'd just mucked out the cow shed n akubra hat.....no im impressed now that i've laid eyes on him.....and that s as far as its going to go ok?just letting you all know

Unlike a unshaven unkempt ex truckie I met Eh Beep?

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
Unlike a unshaven unkempt ex truckie I met Eh Beep?
yeah that'd b rite ...you never complained bout my looks while we were....?
are you after some brownie points from that ...person?

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- H2
frus.jpg