Is squirting legit?

Longshot

Gold Member
Its Urine and natural lubrication...
Not sure I agree Tantrashiva...it is certainly a natural lubrication, very normal & even the experts aren’t entirely sure what it is. I’ve drunk it & just about bathed in it...and never a hint of urine.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Not sure I agree Tantrashiva...it is certainly a natural lubrication, very normal & even the experts aren’t entirely sure what it is. I’ve drunk it & just about bathed in it...and never a hint of urine.

So where does all amount of liquid come from? hmmm the mystery bladder down there... :)

Billygoat

Silver Member
It’s piss. But some aren’t comfortable knowing that.
They rather think it’s some magical fluid.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
It’s piss. But some aren’t comfortable knowing that.
They rather think it’s some magical fluid.

I just want some one to show me on a diagram of the female reproductive system where it comes from... LOL

X

Xavier Jung

Billygoat, and Phoebe, as mentioned by me before there is also the g-spot. From personal experience I have seen fluid expelled from within the vagina when the g spot is massaged.

Said again for those who do not read every word...from within the vagina.

So perhaps Phoebe it is not showing so far on diagrams as it is not that understood by medical science of today yet?

Pussylover69

Gold Member
You got a contact of women who squirt? I really wana try this badly. I mean make a woman squirt.

MikeB

Legend Member
As she was squirting over my active hand in the middle of a GB last week, a very hot, greedy ladyfriend remind me that squirting does not obviate the need for lube subsequently😎😋 as it is different to getting her pussy excited and wet 😈

(BTW, this was at a regular event at a Perth Swingers club rather than a working girl)

Last edited:

GreyBeard

Silver Member

This is interesting. At about 2 an a half minutes she provides some explanation of squirting.

Jenna

Bronze Member
Definately legit, lots of foreplay and edging is the key.

Well for me anyway.

I know when it's going to happen and usually stop for abit to prevent it. Don't fancy a wet bed.