• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Is she lying???

Nippsy303

Bronze Member
I recently visited a massage place near me and was lucky enough to get a beautiful young Asian lady. She was fine!
Ended up giving her a bit extra to have sex with her.
I cum pretty quick! Unfortunately.
Once I stopped and said to her I’d finished. She ohh… I was actually really enjoying that!

So ladies… was she lying to make me fell better? 😞

jordan23

Gold Member
I recently visited a massage place near me and was lucky enough to get a beautiful young Asian lady. She was fine!
Once I stopped and said to her I’d finished. She ohh… I was actually really enjoying that!

Try edge delay gel. Will help you last longer mate

Bigmick

Legend Member

No. Most want you to cum quick.
If she said that then I suggest go back and try again and retain control of the fucking action and just read how she is responding.
Nice one if it is true. Nothing better than having a lady enjoying your cock.

Lukey

Diamond Member

I’m not a lady, but yeah probs 🤣

Don’t think too much into it & just enjoy it for what it was.

If she was close to an orgasm herself she may have meant it. But these ladies can be great actresses & they know what we like to hear.

Most WLs in my ‘research’ prefer it when the punter cums on the quicker side, so there may have been some ego-stroking in her comment.

Worth another punt though if you had a good time.

Tallboy

Gold Member

Give me her name in a pm and the pace and I'll tell you.

IrvingMorrell2

Gold Member
I know of at least 3 that I see don't fake it . One flows Like a river ✨
You wont click with every girl and you should be able to tell the difference between she's meh with it, she's enjoying it and she's loving it.

I've got a couple in the second camp, but a majority of my girls are in the last camp.

I've had a few who either faked it or were meh. Which is fair. Not everyone clicks. But I wont see them again as part of my pleasure is getting my women off.

JackyBo

Gold Member
You wont click with every girl and you should be able to tell the difference between she's meh with it, she's enjoying it and she's loving it.

I've got a couple in the second camp, but a majority of my girls are in the last camp.

I've had a few who either faked it or were meh. Which is fair. Not everyone clicks. But I wont see them again as part of my pleasure is getting my women off.
😂😂😂 If you are so good at pleasure giving why are you paying for it Irving??? 😂😂😂

Lukey

Diamond Member
😂😂😂 If you are so good at pleasure giving why are you paying for it Irving??? 😂😂😂

My first thought also 🤣

I suspect after maybe the first few punters of the day, there’s a healthy dose of acting going on from the girls for our benefit.

Hard to believe as men, but it seems they generally don’t love getting f******** etc all day 🤷‍♂️

Perhaps our friend here is the exception 🤣