Is sharing really caring??

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Is sharing really caring? Heard a funny story on the radio today about someone who home after being away only to find out that her housemate had been using her love tool.
As a child I was bought up wearing second hand clothes and that wasn`t a problem.
These days I still like to find the odd bargain at an op shop but there are somethings I just don`t think should be shared.

Things such as underwear, toothbrush, soap, shaver and even my bath towel and flannel.
Am I being uncaring by not wanting the share these items??

W

WRXXXR

I never have shared a toothbrush or shaver either and above all I'd never share a towel! I have a real fetish for towels / showers! I loathe sharing food. If I buy or make something I have my desired amount! The boys at work steal chips at lunch after telling me they don't want any!

I don't think your being mean. No matter how much you love somebody, Toothbrushes and shavers are surely classed as personal hygienic items..

Last edited by a moderator:
F

fdoto

I don't want to share a computer or a car. I can just feel the changes made by the other person/people, disrupting the delicate relationship and understanding I've arrived at with the machine.

You're welcome to my food, drink, clothes, jocks, towels, etc. but don't log on to my PC. Under no circumstances dream of changing any settings.

I hate lending my car to smokers. Having to re-adjust the seat is bad enough...

F

Farm Boy

You should share with your life partner Bill

The little old man walked right up to the cash register, placed his order with no hesitation and then paid for their meal. The couple took a table near the back wall and started taking food off of the tray.

There was one hamburger, one order of french fries and one drink. The little old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half. He placed one half in front of his wife.

Then he carefully counted out the french fries, divided them in two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them.

As the man began to eat his few bites of hamburger the crowd began to get restless. Again you could tell what they were thinking. "That poor old couple. All they can afford is one meal for the two of them."

As the man began to eat his french fries one young man stood and came over to the old couples table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple to eat. The old man replied that they were just fine. They were used to sharing everything.

Then the crowd noticed that the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She just sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink. Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy them something to eat. This time the lady explained that no, they were used to sharing everything together.

As the little old man finished eating and was wiping his face neatly with a napkin the young man could stand it no longer. Again he came over to their table and offered to buy some food. After being politely refused again he finally asked a question of the little old lady.

"Ma'am, why aren't you eating? You said that you share everything. What is it that you are waiting for?"

She answered, "The teeth".

Miss Delights

Diamond Member
You should share with your life partner Bill

The little old man walked right up to the cash register, placed his order with no hesitation and then paid for their meal. The couple took a table near the back wall and started taking food off of the tray.

There was one hamburger, one order of french fries and one drink. The little old man unwrapped the plain hamburger and carefully cut it in half. He placed one half in front of his wife.

Then he carefully counted out the french fries, divided them in two piles and neatly placed one pile in front of his wife. He took a sip of the drink, his wife took a sip and then set the cup down between them.

As the man began to eat his few bites of hamburger the crowd began to get restless. Again you could tell what they were thinking. "That poor old couple. All they can afford is one meal for the two of them."

As the man began to eat his french fries one young man stood and came over to the old couples table. He politely offered to buy another meal for the old couple to eat. The old man replied that they were just fine. They were used to sharing everything.

Then the crowd noticed that the little old lady hadn't eaten a bite. She just sat there watching her husband eat and occasionally taking turns sipping the drink. Again the young man came over and begged them to let him buy them something to eat. This time the lady explained that no, they were used to sharing everything together.

As the little old man finished eating and was wiping his face neatly with a napkin the young man could stand it no longer. Again he came over to their table and offered to buy some food. After being politely refused again he finally asked a question of the little old lady.

"Ma'am, why aren't you eating? You said that you share everything. What is it that you are waiting for?"

She answered, "The teeth".

LMAO...Oh I love that.

I personally will share anything..from a toothbrush to underwear, nothing really bothers me enough or is important enough to even be a worry.

But then I did live in a commune for a period of time so maybe that's where I get it from. :eek:ccasion14

F

frankqld

nope,personal body things should be kept secure so others cant use 'em.

F

Farm Boy

Share what you must and hide your toothbrush,

Housewifes revenge
I clean the toilet with my husbands toothbrush for payback? Anyone else done this?

S

sexnut

Intimate products only with the most intimate partner, and they must be clean at the time, otherwise no.

P.S I hate it when people steal my food!! Only steal when I have finished...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Intimate products only with the most intimate partner, and they must be clean at the time, otherwise no.

P.S I hate it when people steal my food!! Only steal when I have finished...

Agree, nothing worse then asking somebody if they want some and they say no... You then proceded to save the best bit until last and just as your about to pop it in your mouth, they take it.