IS LESS MORE OR MORE LESS ? 💋

Katrina Kiss

VIP COMPANION / LANGTREES PERTH
Legend Member
Do you find a females more alluring, sexy and wanting to take her & devouge her .
Find her irresistible if she is dressed skimpy or just a little skin showing . Just enough to tease you ?
Or do u want to see cheeky ass cheeks in cut of shorts , lots of cleavage ?
So in other words what’s gets a rise in your pants & your thoughts going crazy 4 her ?
07D11781-767E-4702-8CB5-21EA4397CC25.jpeg 3509769A-AA1C-4C4B-AC93-96EB3E49B7D8.jpeg class or ass ?
❤ ❤ 👿 👿 31B3F645-3011-4EA9-B81B-4C92A87FF8D8.jpeg

Last edited:

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
There all got appeal to them... Haven't they Happy Pirate

yes I agree Kodie.
Every lady has a black skirt ready to go, a long flowing dress and T-shirt with cut-off shorts, throw in a few heels and some flat shoes and you are ready to see the world.
What I really adore is when a Lady can wear a nice heel and classical long flowing dress and be.....................Sexy-Hot.

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
Let's face it, guys, it isn't so much the clothes that get us in as the lady they are draped over. Ms Katrina could get my attention wearing a potato sack.
Let's face it, guys, it isn't so much the clothes that get us in as the lady they are draped over. Ms Katrina could get my attention wearing a potato sack.

Svengali, you are so sweet ❤️ Thanks. Xx 😘

Katrina Kiss

Legend Member
I prefer the first picture with classy little black dress with a bit of see through preferably with no panties and heels. Do you have a LBD Katrina?
I do have a little black dress I am back at Langtrees tmr night I will take a pic 4 you than. Hope you like it. I feel very comfortable wearing it . It’s my go to dress when I can’t decided what to wear . 😘😘

PantySlayer

Self-Proclaimed Peach Connoisseur
Diamond Member
Do you find a females more alluring, sexy and wanting to take her & devouge her .
Find her irresistible if she is dressed skimpy or just a little skin showing . Just enough to tease you ?
Or do u want to see cheeky ass cheeks in cut of shorts , lots of cleavage ?
So in other words what’s gets a rise in your pants & your thoughts going crazy 4 her ?
View attachment 76556 View attachment 76557 class or ass ?
❤ ❤ 👿 👿 View attachment 76560

Long flowing sundress with heels will do it every time. While it is nice to see a women that knows how to rock a LBD, leaving something up to the imagination is always nice.

Even just jeans and a nice top, is a turn on something like this.

teen-girls-summer-peplum-tops-style.jpg

TantraShiva

Legend Member
All. Variety is the spice of life. I wouldnt want a girl to wear mini skirts or yoga pants every time. Mix it up. Long flowing dresses with slit, mini skirt/dress, tight pants, lil shorts, swimwear, lingerie, underwear, birthdaysuit, costumes. Main thing is be sexy confident while wearing it. Let your inner goddess shine!