Interesting Observation

M

Mary Anne PA

I really like browsing this forum. It shows me that I'm not alone with my dreams and inner secrets. Things we don't share with too many others. It's sad though that very few Ladies ever return PM's or emails. Only a very special and highly treasured few. It is a reality though and perhaps a fact of nature that us men have to be suppress the "inner man". If you click on the "Quick Links" link above and browse to see "who's online", you can play "spot the ladies". More often than not, there aren't any"
Pity really, as I reckon there are just as many lovely and some lonely ladies out there that would love the companionship that some us have to offer, not necessarily sexual either. This is a great forum but come on Ladies, us guys want to talk to ya!!!

:cya::cya:

A

austral_alien

Maybe because there are probably 90 guys for every 1 woman on most dating/hookup site? Mind you, I have no idea what I'm talking about with regards to this particular site, as I have not actually conducted any research.

Every girl that posts a profile and a picture of some boobies gets 300 messages from every guy on the site, think that would be an incentive to even bother replying? I dunno, whenever I happen to be browsing a dating site like benaughty or fling, I get a picture of male dogs waiting to be fed. Tongues out, panting, begging for a scrap.

If I was a woman and had a body that could stop traffic, I'm sure I would be out in the real world getting my freak on, rather than surfing through the dregs of the internet.

But that's just me.

Bluegrass9

Diamond Member
I have to admit I do not go to this site in the hope of finding a sexy lady to play with.

I come here to read what other readers feel about certain subjects and express mine.

So I guess this is good for some males as I am one less male searching for a sexy female-so more for them.
:walk:

happytimes

what you see is wat you get and alot more
Diamond Member
Also i guess it is a site that is alot like the old A.E forum where most guys were on there, here to review a W/L or to look at some pic's of W/L's and read different reviews which always comes in handy.
I never really seen it as a site where you could meet up with a woman but it has been done by a few.
Though there is many more different topic's on this site where one can post a thread on just about anything.
Probably alot more female guests that no one gets to know about as well.

M

Mary Anne PA

Great comments from all angles. I don't think I'm looking to hook up with a Lady but I do love to talk and share things that are usually tavoo subjects with them. I find it fascinating to find similar munded people. But the Ladies don't seem to see it that way it seems :)

E

ellencannon

great to read all this post .Keep sharing more and more info.

K

KateAllure

I think the shortage is because women are more likely to have been brought up with stricter taboos. I know I certainly was! And then if adult conversaton arises then woohoo! Lookout Hoe on the loose, or a presumption that if one allows sexually in depth conversation then she is going to allow those mentioned behaviours. Ive come across this often, so consequently learned to discorage open conversation of this nature with men.

Far from sugesting that all men are dirtbags, perhaps this is what we think that men will think and if an untoward situation happens, then its our fault for allowing adult conversation in the first place!

adam74

Silver Member
The reason I joined this site was not to hook up, but to chat about matters of a sexual nature. If the chat leads to people meeting in person, all good as far as I'm concerned, we're all adults here. I can understand that ladies who are also members might find it a bit off putting if a bunch of blokes they've never met messaging them.

Kate, I think it's sad that the attitude you are talking about still exists. Like I said, we're all adults, there's nothing wrong with being frank, so long as everyone is agreeable.

K

Kindboy

Hey,

I just joined the forum tonight, been "guesting" for months though. Seems I may as well not have bothered. I would love to have a genuine friendship with a Lady as some of us blokes aren't just in it to get our rocks off. I love loving but the Ladies seem too reluctant to admit that they might be lonely and want Male company / intimacy without strings or with, if that is what they want, they can have strings. Forums like this could be a good way to go around all the pretentious BS that you go through when meeting a Lady in a pub or party or something, if only the Ladies weren't just playing on the needs of nature by taking advantage of guys that are willing to pay for the privilege. It is nigh on impossible to be taken seriously as a genuine guy, as I reckon all the Ladies think is that our brains are in our dicks and all we want to do is bonk. Sure, nature is nature and guys have needs, but how come Ladies don't seem to have the same needs? I don't get it. Come Ladies, someone prove me wrong, or have I lived my life misunderstanding basic humanity?

K

KateAllure

The reason I joined this site was not to hook up, but to chat about matters of a sexual nature. If the chat leads to people meeting in person, all good as far as I'm concerned, we're all adults here. I can understand that ladies who are also members might find it a bit off putting if a bunch of blokes they've never met messaging them.

Kate, I think it's sad that the attitude you are talking about still exists. Like I said, we're all adults, there's nothing wrong with being frank, so long as everyone is agreeable.

Adam74 I quite agree with you. It is sad that in this day and age I still feel the need to cloak myself, but lets face it. If my Boss,Staff, Neighbour, landlord, lady that I buy my shoes from knew that behind the meek n chaste outter, Id probably be run outta town. Ive been through that once before, never again. Also once I had a boyfriend that eventually revealed that he thought that I was a slut because I slept with him (how ironic). Needless to say that didnt last long. So perhaps my own attitude is not the only sad one.

1moretime

Bronze Member
Kindboy, so if I've got this right: you aren't just in it to get your rocks off, and you're upset that women won't admit that they want to hook up with you with/without strings, cause you'd be happy with either. And you think that women are pretentious and take advantage of blokes who have needs, even though they might too have needs. All of which is make even more difficult by the fact that your genuine (and I assume kind).

It sounds like you're feeling a bit upset with the world and this negativity is probably the main reason you're finding the world a bit unfair. In my experience, both guys and girls are capable of game playing, repressed feelings and sometimes just not knowing what they want. Life is messy and change is both frequent and inevitable. I've always thought that part of life's great adventure was meeting new people and making new friends. If you go through life with that attitude, I think you'll end up meeting plenty of people who are open to mutual satisfaction of needs.

D

deviant_turned_whore

the general population is getting more open and honest about sex as time passes, hopefully one day small groups of people like us won't be shunned for exploring and expressing ourselves. our sexuality is such a big part of who we are, we can only hide from it for so long i guess.

svengali

Foundation Member
Hi Kindboy,

I hear what you are saying as I have been there myself but, sorry, forums like this one are not the answer. You may do better to join a dating forum where, at least, you know the other parties are interested in a relationship, even if it turns out not to be with you.

Your chances of a successful hookup here are pretty remote as most of us use the net as "fantasyland' and would be very reluctant to "blow our cover" so to speak. For instance, if my boss/acquaintances/family found out about some of the things I get up to I would be in more poo than Kennie the Dunnyman.

It is the same for the ladies - Perth is a small town so most work in secret and take every precaution to keep their working personna hidden from their "day life".

Meeting genuine people is still best tackled the old-fashioned way - face to face - and the pub/club scene is not the best way. Far better to try joining social groups, sports clubs charityorganisations, even churches if you are so inclined. The more people you meet the better the odds are of finding "the one".

M

Mary Anne PA

Well I guess I must confess. Since my original post of this thread, i have learned a lot from some very cool and extraordinarily sexy people. They have taught me stuff about myself I never knew. I only regret not learning, meeting and sharing years ago. At 46 is it too late...... Nah I reckon not.