Interesting Nature - The Goddess's Vagina

Joe Ozzie

Legend Member
The Utroba Cave in Bulgaria, also known as "The Goddess's Vagina" is an intriguing site dating back to the 9th or 10th century BC. Regarded as a Thracian sanctuary, this cave is distinguished by its unique shape, reminiscent of a goddess's vagina, a feature unmatched by other similar caves in Bulgaria. Deep within the cave, at 22 meters, lies an altar, which is thought to symbolize the cervix or uterus of the goddess.

A fascinating aspect of this cave is the play of light that occurs at noon. Light streams through a ceiling opening, casting a phallus-like image on the cave floor. During February or March, when the sun aligns at a specific angle, this projection extends towards the altar, symbolizing the fertilization of the goddess's uterus.

This natural phenomenon is often linked to the heralding of spring sowing.
1706155256935.png

mrys

Legend Member
The Utroba Cave in Bulgaria, also known as "The Goddess's Vagina" is an intriguing site dating back to the 9th or 10th century BC. Regarded as a Thracian sanctuary, this cave is distinguished by its unique shape, reminiscent of a goddess's vagina, a feature unmatched by other similar caves in Bulgaria. Deep within the cave, at 22 meters, lies an altar, which is thought to symbolize the cervix or uterus of the goddess.

A fascinating aspect of this cave is the play of light that occurs at noon. Light streams through a ceiling opening, casting a phallus-like image on the cave floor. During February or March, when the sun aligns at a specific angle, this projection extends towards the altar, symbolizing the fertilization of the goddess's uterus.

This natural phenomenon is often linked to the heralding of spring sowing.
View attachment 208032
I'm sure I've been there.......just can't remember her name..........

doob

Legend Member
Hmmm, let's all play "spot the clitoris". I wouldn't recommend pinning the donkey's tail in this case.