Insecurity????

Joey Dee 289

Diamond Member
I think any man on this or any other forum.....who visits a working lady of any description must have a certain degree of insecurity.....

O

Olivia Grace

I think any man on this or any other forum.....who visits a working lady of any description must have a certain degree of insecurity.....
I don't think I agree with this. I think he just knows what he wants and can't be bothered with the complications of getting elsewhere. Of course he gets an ego boost from bedding a beautiful lady but I get just as much, if not more out of it!
We all have our little insecurities, it's just how we cope with them that matters:)

I

iwtt69

I think it's more an age thing....
After a certain number...they just go..fock it..and the waist line starts growing... Exponentially

Joey Dee 289

Diamond Member
I don't think I agree with this. I think he just knows what he wants and can't be bothered with the complications of getting elsewhere. Of course he gets an ego boost from bedding a beautiful lady but I get just as much, if not more out of it!
We all have our little insecurities, it's just how we cope with them that matters:)

Well said Olivia Grace....maybe the line between insecurity and confidence is a little blurred...I hope you were being sincere when you say that you do get an ego boost...as you should as there is a huge number of ladies who work in the industry in one form or another, and for a guy to pick you means you have a special quality that the others didn't ......

O

Olivia Grace

Well said Olivia Grace....maybe the line between insecurity and confidence is a little blurred...I hope you were being sincere when you say that you do get an ego boost...as you should as there is a huge number of ladies who work in the industry in one form or another, and for a guy to pick you means you have a special quality that the others didn't ......
So well put Joey! Yes I defiantly am being honest. I came out of a long relationship before I started in the industry and my self confidence was a little low. That has defiantly changed since working.
Nothing better when a guy appreciates you and compliments you on your appearance and personality. And better again when they come back for more:)
I have a totally different outlook on men, relationships and sex.
I have to say that working has really only been a positive thing for me:) what I gain from this industry goes so much further than money. I'm sure many other girls feel the same:)

DDxoxo

Live, Love & Believe
Legend Member
Insecurity does not actually lend itself to one gender or the other....people are all subject to that feeling whether they are man or woman!

I remember I read somewhere that we constantly need little reminders ever so often that we are already dignified, deserving, worthy. Sometimes we don't feel that way because of the wounds and the scars we carry from the past
It is doubtful that we came to feel insecure on our own. We were helped to feel unworthy. We were taught it in a thousand ways .....................

and unfortunately we learnt our lesson too well.......

Brontee

Silver Member
I think it also depends on the person and the situation people are in. In one group or situation I can be very secure whereas in others I can be insecure. And it also depends on my mood. One moment I can feel very ugly and insecure and the next moment I can tell myself that I am quite al right. XXX

Madam Tracey

Cyclone Langtrees
Staff member
Legend Member
Insecurity has nothing to do with gender. All people have situations or times in their lives when they feel insecure.
Thank you Jacqui for giving me a clue as to what to buy you for your next birthday....a security blanket.
Remember the cartoon "Peanuts"......Linus had a security blanket, and now you will have one too.
Big Kiss. TB

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
A fulfilled and grounded person.......

An insecure person......

One is calm and powerful and gives to those around as a source of joy. This person is magnetic to others.

One thrives on making others feel bad as a way of self gratification. Those around pity such an individual and hates being in its presence.

Which is which?

Reactions: Bee

Dallas

Legend Member

I totally agree with you not agreeing :) Not only do I know what I want but it's also not possible to get it elsewhere. I've found that the best working ladies are the best women and sex appeal and good looks are only a small part of their total appeal, and fun, intelligence, confidence and passion are just a few other qualities that stand out. The only insecure guys are those who want to visit a working lady but haven't!

honestman

Gold Member
Insecurity and confidence is subjective. In fact, I think of these two as poor methods for labelling and measuring people's overall "social quality". Saying to a person who is simply "insecure" is nonsense. Man or woman - doesn't matter.

I'd call it nonsense simply just because if someone is deemed "insecure" or "not confident", that person is simply and unfortunately just wrongly labelled either at the wrong time, and/or at the wrong circumstance/s. Whenever that happens, it's harshly said & done to the victim.

Everything is relative to the environment itself. I find the best way to bring out the best of anyone's confidence is to have an environment which they work & help together (speaking in terms of a "balanced" career workplace that is). However, this I believe can be transferred to any other environment so long as either has the opportunity to express his or her mark of influence; for as long as the other can relate back to it.

Perhaps the only thing I can attribute as to why anxiety occurs (in the first place) is simply because there is an extremely abundant and acquired need for competition (I'm already guilty for one at the gym). And this excessively need for competition - unfortunately, is already embedded to all aspects of life.

W

wr3xr

A lot of the younge ones seem to be look at the selfies they put up !
110% spot on. The suggestive selfies on twitterbook and constant dribble about how good their lives are pretty much come down to being incredibly insecure and needing constant praise.

Joey Dee 289

Diamond Member
So well put Joey! Yes I defiantly am being honest. I came out of a long relationship before I started in the industry and my self confidence was a little low. That has defiantly changed since working.
Nothing better when a guy appreciates you and compliments you on your appearance and personality. And better again when they come back for more:)
I have a totally different outlook on men, relationships and sex.
I have to say that working has really only been a positive thing for me:) what I gain from this industry goes so much further than money. I'm sure many other girls feel the same:)

OMG......Olivia.....or would you like me to call you Miss Grace.....either way...I've just viewed your profile on Langtrees and you my friend should be "bubbling-over" with confidence as you are absolutely gorgeous....:p.....if you ever require a confidence boost,,,i'll hapily volunteer my services......

O

Olivia Grace

OMG......Olivia.....or would you like me to call you Miss Grace.....either way...I've just viewed your profile on Langtrees and you my friend should be "bubbling-over" with confidence as you are absolutely gorgeous....:p.....if you ever require a confidence boost,,,i'll hapily volunteer my services......
Haha thanks Joey! Very sweet:) I'll keep that in mind;)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I do think insecurity comes and goes.......it depends on my mood, my day, my attitude. When I started in the industry I literately trained my mind set not to let a good night or a bad night influence my self esteem. It happens so easily sitting on the floor with a lot of gorgeous women all very beautiful and special in their own way. But who ever comes through those doors has a certain idea/fantasy in his head and this idea/fantasy can't have an influence on ones self esteem.

PS: I do believe age has a little bit to do with it. I think we are more settled in ourselves and more accepting when we are older........no need for selfies :shame: