• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Injuries & Sexual Performance

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy Rochelle, what can I say, yes I am a grumpy Old Pirate, but hey, that is life. Now where did I put my Rum Glass? and someone feed My Parrot, the evil Beast will not stop nagging Meeee, I give thanks for RUM and bird seed.

mmmmmmmm HP...........takes one to know one.........?;)

A

Al Swearengen

That parrot of yours must be a real distraction for you, Pirate, when your trying to drop your anchor!

Dallas

Legend Member
Hi All,
I've been away for a little while, busy with other projects but I'm back now!
Question for you: Does anybody know if injuries can cause a psychosomatic issue with sexual performance? As in, if somebody has suffered a serious injury can it make them "impotent"? If so, how do you cure it?
I'm certain I've read of cases where someone has suffered an injury & is no longer able to perform as they used to purely because its all in their head.
And we've all experienced times where we havent been able to finish the deed because of stress or whatever.

Al

It's an interesting point Al. I've never had problems with sexual performance but when my relationship ended and found I was losing my home as well, I discovered that the high amount of stress and anxiety made me have trouble finishing. No erection issues but just trying to get into the right mindset to get over the line, like it's blocked. Then add to that reduced sensitivity from condoms ( not that I'd ever consider not using one outside of a relationship ) and short w/l visits with a timer, then lack of intimacy of any kind in between visits which sends my anxiety through the roof, long gaps between bookings, the stress from hours of travel just to get to see a w/l then suddenly having to perform for an hour or two and I'm really going to struggle to have a complete and fulfilling experience.
So is it totally in my head, yes for sure! My cure is relaxed passionate sex on a regular basis but that's the holy grail that I've been striving to achieve my whole life. I think in your case Al it sounds similar, just the reasons for the stress and distraction are different.

Last edited:

Dallas

Legend Member
Thanks H2, anything I can add to help others or give our lovely ladies some insight is fine by me ;-)

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
Ahoy;- We need to Promote Dallas, as our Offical Male Sex Therapist

Anyway on a different note, here a website, I have post it before only to get laughed at by everyone, but here it is again. This site is set up so you can place your questions or ask for information and them they will get back to you. Areas of interest, Depression, stress etc

http://www.mantherapy.org.au/

Dallas

Legend Member
Thanks HP but I'm still trying to work out my own issues :) but I think Mr C would tell me that mine can be solved with large amounts of Mr Ca$h and turning the listening gene off.

Master Yoda

“Your path you must decide.”
Legend Member
Speaking of injuries, has anyone else received a bit too much teeth from over enthusiasm before?

C

colzilla

Had a BJ that was so vigorous that my old todger had a big bruise on it for the next week... $50 well spent though.

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Wow.....You must have a Thor hammer instead of just a humble Light Sabre then lol.

Dallas

Legend Member
Not with a w/l Yoda.
If it's an issue I'd recommend Kevlar Condoms - the exact opposite of naked ones and recommended by special forces who have had problems due to their... well special forces :D
Their slogan is "sex is all in the mind, it has to be wearing these" :)

9ac2c6e840cd1f440b580117ddc38835aef57539_full.jpg

Master Yoda

Legend Member
Not with a w/l Yoda.
If it's an issue I'd recommend Kevlar Condoms - the exact opposite of naked ones and recommended by special forces who have had problems due to their... well special forces :D

Lol......chain mail. mIght do the trick then.

C

colzilla

Nope! No private dance Y was a cute blonde private girl down Freo way.

Had to tell the kids to shut up every so often.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
Not with a w/l Yoda.

Protection for when she got all the force and you don't. Safety is really no.1. Kevlar on? Check. Warp speed, definitely.

A

Al Swearengen

Thanks for thsat Dallas. I'm thinking thats exactly what it is: it really is all in my head. Just need to find the right woman to make me forget about it. Once that happens it will be all ok.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Thats a very open , honest and revealing post Dallas
Genuine posts like this are really eye opening Thanks
I am with you H2.
I think some punters have to be more realistic about the encounter with a w/l. We don't replace a GF or a wife....we do the best we can to make the time we have most enjoyable for both parties.......no strings attached or expected.......nothing more and nothing less.
As yiu said, Dallas......it is in your and other punters' head what should happen and all the expectancy causes stress and pressure for all involved........just relax ;)

Dallas

Legend Member
Yes I totally agree Rochelle! There's not much that can overcome stress from a bad relationship other than getting away from it and moving on ;-) 2 weeks to go and I'm out of my house and heading west :)

Master Yoda

Legend Member
I am with you H2.
I think some punters have to be more realistic about the encounter with a w/l. We don't replace a GF or a wife....we do the best we can to make the time we have most enjoyable for both parties.......no strings attached or expected.......nothing more and nothing less.
As yiu said, Dallas......it is in your and other punters' head what should happen and all the expectancy causes stress and pressure for all involved........just relax ;)

I wish every WL had such ethics. I know of ones that use the lowest tactics to get into a guys head just to generate repeat business. Even the use of very spiritual tricks like SOUL GAZING. SOme may disagree...but to mess with a guys heart to that extent just for repeat business is a rather inconsiderate tactic.