Info Queens & Kings Needed (This means Moderators)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Noticed the link to Sex Ed. Can you please update from my new profile Tina will supply suitable photo's shortly.
Hello Mr Bunbury, your email addy amused me, reminded me of a story i invented for my kids,
"The Grey Ghost Horse of Bunbury" (Is it a N or a M)

Last edited:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
moderators needed

Rereading my post I realised I have forgotton what I started to say.
The forum is looking for a some more moderators, One for each State now we are getting bigger. Its unpaid work and probably needs 5 hours weekly.
Involves editing posts if it helps new members with spelling,moving posts to the correct boards, and keeping up the list of adventurous adult events in each State.
It also involves joining in on posts and encouraging new members to take part. We have far more people than 10,000 members using this forum to help self educate themselves or spice up their lives. Whether we help for a moment, a short time or long time helping another is very satisfying.

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Spunkymunky

Hi Maryanne,
I'd like to volunteer for the moderator job in WA. My only experience in this sort of thing is posting on here and extensive use of networked sites in schools but i would love to give it a crack. With all my school stuff, i am on the internet every day and have easily got the five hours a week (if not more!) to keep up with all the posts, encourage new members and make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible.

Hope to hear back from you!

Cheers,
Spunkymunky (who is now the WA moderator - woohoo!!)

Rhett and Scarlett

Virginity can be cured!!
Foundation Member
Congratulations Spunky!!

Well done
We are sure you will have fun especially if you have to spank us norty posters in detention lol

Rhett and Scarlett :3some:

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome on board Spunky monkey. Did you know I am a Monkey it is my chinese birth sign. Agile, quick,Smart & superior are my good points. I let another member research all my bad points because it could make a interesting post.
I will have to organise a meeting with our two Perth administartors Serena and Suzie to teach you around the admin section and how it all works so may take a week or so to co ordinate time.
On Saturday Night I am having a few friends over for drinks an nibbles before going to LP's as the guests of Rob & Jessie before offically change of ownership.All my friends have been invited as guests so door entry is free.
You may like to join us and meet some of the team as one of the things I was hoping a new moderator could do is to teach Jessie to moderate the LP's board.If you are a party goer I am sure it would come with a few privelages.
I know that when it changed over there were a few teething problems for some of the old regulars, but now is the time to put them to bed as I have heard they want to get back to the Ladies Playground style and have entertaining parties for all.
I am hoping the "cousins" are getting the guitars out for me tomorrow night.A girl needs someone to flirt with.
Any forum members that were old regulars of LP's can ring me and tag along they can get my phone number from my web site link.
I won't get to the club until 11pm and staying to 1.30 odd. Sir Stefan & Bridget, Andrew & his new Partner, Slavegirlsuzie & Roadrunner and hopefully Serena will be joining us.
I want to make it a special night as a passing over so I am wearing my new uniform that no one in Western Australia has seen.
Again welcome to the team!!!!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Lady Jane & Zoe have just confirmed they are joining us tomorrow evening, lots of single ladies bring out the hunky males.
As my ex special man is also coming with his life partner the more hunky males for me to flirt with will make the evening special.

S

Spunkymunky

Welcome on board Spunky monkey. Did you know I am a Monkey it is my chinese birth sign. Agile, quick,Smart & superior are my good points. I let another member research all my bad points because it could make a interesting post.
I will have to organise a meeting with our two Perth administartors Serena and Suzie to teach you around the admin section and how it all works so may take a week or so to co ordinate time.
On Saturday Night I am having a few friends over for drinks an nibbles before going to LP's as the guests of Rob & Jessie before offically change of ownership.All my friends have been invited as guests so door entry is free.
You may like to join us and meet some of the team as one of the things I was hoping a new moderator could do is to teach Jessie to moderate the LP's board.If you are a party goer I am sure it would come with a few privelages.
I know that when it changed over there were a few teething problems for some of the old regulars, but now is the time to put them to bed as I have heard they want to get back to the Ladies Playground style and have entertaining parties for all.
I am hoping the "cousins" are getting the guitars out for me tomorrow night.A girl needs someone to flirt with.
Any forum members that were old regulars of LP's can ring me and tag along they can get my phone number from my web site link.
I won't get to the club until 11pm and staying to 1.30 odd. Sir Stefan & Bridget, Andrew & his new Partner, Slavegirlsuzie & Roadrunner and hopefully Serena will be joining us.
I want to make it a special night as a passing over so I am wearing my new uniform that no one in Western Australia has seen.
Again welcome to the team!!!!

Maryanne i would love to come but i actually live in Karratha! I am however in perth for a weekend on 29th and 30th of March and then again for two weeks from the 12th of April and would love to help Jessie out with using the board.

I would also really like to arrange a meeting in that time :) to suss out how the moderation stuff works.

Thank you for the welcome.....and damn the fact i am to far away for this weekend!

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
The 12th of April is my mothers birthday and my schedule is to be in Perth this weekend so hopefully we will meet.
I suggest you email Jessie and introduce yourself to her and I will bring her up to date tonight.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hello Serena, I only found out about your birthday when in Perth last.I would like to take you out for dinner on the Saturday the 12th to celebrate with you.
Welcome aboard Bobbi, would love to have you on board for Darwin. I will make you a moderator tonight, and when you know your way around administration love to make you an administrator for Darwin.
Get the Darwin board firing with questions, we will do a email to all darwin members so you get some support.
How about a list of private ladies now in Darwin and what you know about them.

K

kaycee

Pick Me!

Hi Maryanne

Although Im new to the Adultforums site I believe I may be of help in the SA region...

I have been active within the SA Swinging community for the past 4 years through various aspects of the 'lifestyle'.. and also have been involved with w/l massage for the past 9 mths.. I believe I may be able to actively promote your site through people I have met in SA thru internet chat etc and parties...

Please consider me for the South Australian Moderator position ...

K.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Yipee South Australia covered, I see the battle of the states happening. Welcome Kaycee, it will take me a day to change you over and will post up duties over the weekend.

M

Mary Anne PA

Hello Serena, I only found out about your birthday when in Perth last.I would like to take you out for dinner on the Saturday the 12th to celebrate with you.
Welcome aboard Bobbi, would love to have you on board for Darwin. I will make you a moderator tonight, and when you know your way around administration love to make you an administrator for Darwin.
Get the Darwin board firing with questions, we will do a email to all darwin members so you get some support.
How about a list of private ladies now in Darwin and what you know about them.

Your on, are oyu taking your mum out on the same day for hers? that will be interesting to spend time with both of you..lol

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Hi Spunky Munkey, when are you in Perth next. I have a few trips to Perth and hope we can meet to have a training session.
Serena at the top of the forum can we organise to add the names of our new moderators to make it easier for forum members to contact them if needed.
Just a note I was checking my number of posts and less than half yours. I do have 6 more referrals than you so at least winning at something. LOL

Last edited:
S

sexiness

I would be happy to help spunkymunky out here in WA - I'm here everyday so would love to join the team :love10:

M

Mary Anne PA

Hi Spunky Munkey, when are you in Perth next. I have a few trips to Perth and hope we can meet to have a training session.
Serena at the top of the forum can we organise to add the names of our new moderators to make it easier for forum members to contact them if needed.
Just a note I was checking my number of posts and less than half yours. I do have 6 more referrals than you so at least winning at something. LOL

I didn't realise we were in a race for anything Maryanne. Did I miss something.

M

Mary Anne PA

also when your on the main page of the forum, down the bottom is a link to VIEW FORUM LEADERS

AND IF YOU click it, even on here and it opens up another page where right at the top is a list of all the moderators and a direct link to PM them.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
Welcome sexiness, I would love you to join the team. I am trying to organise a meeting around the 11th, hopefully Spunkymunkey will be in town so we can sort the jobs into a order and also to train you all up on how to use the admin system.

S

Spunkymunky

Hi Maryanne,
I get in on the 12th of April but my weekend nights are all booked up......can meet up on a weekend day or a weekday.....although at some point i am going camping. It is all a bit up in the air at the moment as i am working around mates uni/work schedules.

S

sexiness

I'm free on the 11th and am open to whatever suits us all best;D

S

Spunkymunky

Could have done the Sunday......at this stage i am available during the day from the 13th - 20th whenever you guys have time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.