In the interest of good health

T

Tania Admin

We have to take good care of ourselves, as should all people, men and women,,,I highly recommend these 4 steps, drink water after every booking (or sexual encounter for non w/ls), go to the toilet after every booking (or sexual encounter for non w/ls) and a daily dose of Inner Health Plus and Cranberry capsules to help keep our system in good balance :)

Too Good Health

A

AlexandraSilk

As the resident forum Naturopath Cranberry capsules are best only taken with the onset of a Urine infection. Cranberry is very acidic and the body is at it's healthiest when in a slightly alkalized state.

T

Tania Admin

As the resident forum Naturopath Cranberry capsules are best only taken with the onset of a Urine infection. Cranberry is very acidic and the body is at it's healthiest when in a slightly alkalized state.

Thank you, I was led to believe different, and I will take not of your valuable advice,, though I must say I have noticed a big difference in my health since taking one per day..

T

Tania Admin

chlorella pills
chia seeds in your brekky cereal

Interesting,,What are these chlorella pills, and I haven't heard of chia seeds either, what are the health benefits from these?,,,I do love my seed mixes and especially enjoy them in natural yoghurt my favourite breakfast...

Happy2

Legend Member
Chia seeds are said to have one of the highest levels of Omega 3 Said to be a very good source for vegans etc Also very high in
(Forgive the spelling going from memory ) Alpha Linloic Acid Meant to be very good for liver repair
Plus your usual claims of a great antioxidant power and good fibre though you are meant to have 2-3tspns and sweetener is a good idea to go with them