In 1912 Brothels had menus..have a look..

C

Cherie

Bahahaha i love it ay LMFAO
that is the funniest thing i have seen in a boody long time ....lol still giggling

bushbabe

Gold Member
Bloody good laugh.... I love "Finger fucking with juice"......... can I order fries as well??? Finger licking good............. I had to add that.... sorry.

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
wow...looks like an awesome menu...lol...elegantly written. So I go for the pinkey special is equivalent of a 3some...$30 bucks...woohoo

F

Farm Boy

Thought this was a joke but Mrs F A Tasse is there in history and Google , photos exist of her girls would not sit on her couch tho .

the story prostitutes of new orleans22.jpg

F

Farm Boy

wow...looks like an awesome menu...lol...elegantly written. So I go for the pinkey special is equivalent of a 3some...$30 bucks...woohoo

Or maybe 30 shillings seems out of kilter with the rest of the menu at $33.0?

Happy2

Legend Member
How dear is that $33 deal I Imagine the punters wife could have bought a lot of food with US$33 in 1912 New Orleans

homer

Doh!
Legend Member
I imagine $30 then is probably equivalent of $1000 now. I love the last paragraph on page 2...LOL classic.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL really can't say that they didn't have style back then.......wonder what a menu would look like nowadays.......:laughing4

R.xxxxxx

Sensual ~ Vanessa

Gold Member
Thats great :)
Love the way they explain titty fuck
and all the other things we now have straight forward words for.
Cowgirl was fascinating.

and if your not a self starter, stay home and jerk off...lmfao :p

sexyserena

Gold Member
Haha if your not a self starter stay home and jack yourself off,
Ass Hole fucking for men over 45
Lol this is soo funny

T

Tania Admin

LOL That is truly classic.

Bloody good laugh.... I love "Finger fucking with juice"......... can I order fries as well??? Finger licking good............. I had to add that.... sorry.

Sounds like KFC LOL

T

Tania Admin

Just wondering does anyone else have any brothel paraphernalia from the past they would like to share with us? It would be great to see some other "Menu's" as such.

Sherry

Legend Member
What's the hell is a dry bob?? The pinkey special-extra lady to play with your balls while blowing wind up your ass hole with goose quill-lucky she can multi task!!

Happy2

Legend Member
You still seem very sprightly for a 100 FB
I am half that and full o aches n pains