• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

implants

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bonny and clyde

have been wondering about breast implants and just asking has anyone had experiences or know about if they are hard for the first year or if there are any complications or if they feel natural still. am a size 10b thinking about a size or 2 up.

T

TemptMe

Implants can be saline or cohesive gel and can be place under or over the chest muscle. There is the chance that there may be contracture (hardening) around the implants as the tissue heals. Do lots of research and reading and go in to visit a couple of plastic surgeons (be sure they are reputable). Visit the Australian Plastics Surgeons site Link is broken,so has been taken down

Last edited by a moderator:
B

bonny and clyde

thanks so much for the advice .. the website was very helpful and informative. i enjoyed it and now my fiance will have to work weekends to pay for it ha ha( sure he will like the finished product though)

Rasmey 1

Foundation Member
thanks so much for the advice .. the website was very helpful and informative. i enjoyed it and now my fiance will have to work weekends to pay for it ha ha( sure he will like the finished product though)

I know many ladies travel to Thailand to get it done. Its much cheaper. Try this link to their breast augmentation centre Link is broken,so has been taken down or home page Link is broken,so has been taken down Sue-Ling

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.