• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

I'm back from yet another great trip

P

Perth boy

Well I made it home to this great weather in Perth.

I been in Thailand for the 4th trip this year. 28days of great weather 30 to 32 most days, wet season but not to much rain then back to Perth coldness.

Started 2 weeks in the north of Thailand went to the golden triangle, Burma boarder, Loas, Chiang rai, Chiang mai, road 600cc motor bikes through the mountains, eat Thai food every day, drank Thai wiskey, partied almost ever night in the north and spent time with a loverly lady I met in March.
Next its off to Patong in Phuket. very busy place, caught up with friends that lived in Phuket, eat great food and drunk to much once again , road scooters around island and all the normal stuff.
Then to finish off the last 4 days headed back into main land Thailand to Ao Nang some of the best beaches in the world.

All in all a great trip. sorry to rub it in planing next trip before the years out.

bepp

Another World Member
Legend Member
what type of job you got that you get to go 4 times this year to thailand

P

Perth boy

I have also been Manila, bali and China my job well let's just say I work smart not hard.

The interesting bits well after two weeks I got to a point that I didn't want sex anymore. That will give you some idea.

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Same here. 5 weeks in sunny Europe with an average temperature of 35 degrees (apart from a few days with around 16 degrees...lol guess it was more my choice of location than a bad weather spell) make Perth look and feel rather cold/freezing.
Hope the weather gods are kind to me for the rest of the winter and yes, I know we do need the rain but it takes a bit (definitely more than 48 hours) to get used to it.

Ok.......enough complaining about the weather. I thought I get it done and over with at the beginning.

R.xxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
Whinging Rochelle I know you have kiwi and German blood You wouldn't happen to have some Pommie blood as well would you?

TheCock

Legend Member
Does this mean your job is easy and any one can do it :p so you dont want competition! Love to travel round.

Happy2

Legend Member
Does this mean your job is easy and any one can do it :p so you dont want competition! Love to travel round.

means he is is own boss and works hard If not physically and he rewards himself Oh I am off on hols again too But I do work hard Damn It!!

S

Sandi Lang

Good on you !! Glad to hear someones having a good time , Thailands a beautiful country with very welcoming people . I must get back there its been at least a year , time to re-visit ...

J

JasRob

Made me miss Thailand...Great culture and great white sand beaches..and ohh Phuket how can I ever forget Phuket...I'll be going back in November...so see you Thailand soon!:)

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
No.......I am all Europe at the moment......definitely more of a thrill than Thailand.

Oh dear, Happy2, don't say that!!!!!!! I thought Kiwi/German is bad enough and now you come up with a bit of Pommie as well????????

R.xxxxxxxxx

PS: I am over my whining ;)

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I think Perth boy should change his name to Frequent Flyer...
For a newbie going to Thailand for the first time where would you suggest? Chiang Mai or Phuket??

P

Perth boy

Billy that would depend on what your after. If its girls and the party life Patong beach in Phiket for sure but if you want to sit back. Relax, eat great food, meet nice people, see Thailand for what it is and not just the scanky sex tourist areas then Chiangmai is your place,

I been Chiangmai 3 times this year and would hope to be back before the years out really starting to make some good friends up north now.

Happy2

Legend Member
So whats the way to go in the North Rent a place for a fortnight or what Perthboy