If you were offered $500,000 to release a sex tape of you, would you???

EmilyAnderson

Gold Member
'If you were offered $500,000 to release a sex tape of you, would you?'

I just seen the above question on Twitter and thought this would be a great question to ask the forum given the diversity of the members!! Whether your male/female, have worked in the adult industry or not would you for $500,000? Or do you have another amount?! :p

Let's hear it xxxx

Twitter: @Emily26Anderson

Terti

Gold Member

I just seen the above question on Twitter and thought this would be a great question to ask the forum given the diversity of the members!! Whether your male/female, have worked in the adult industry or not would you for $500,000? Or do you have another amount?! :p

Let's hear it xxxx

Great question , I think it would depend on the persons situation, kids, do other jobs , as in what they have too loose , if they have nothing to loose then I think they would .

MikeB

Legend Member

Let's hear it xxxx

If you found a way to quarantine it from the subsequent divorce settlement, it would be a great way to kick start the next chapter post divorce, and think of the bragging rights for the future ;):cool:

Plus it would be better to have $500k and have it out there, than have $0 plus the threat/risk of it getting out there unless u pay $ ......

EmilyAnderson

Gold Member
Depends. If my face wasn't in it then for sure.
If my face was in it then I would want at least 50 million plus, as it would probably ruin my day job.

Very true! It would be interesting to see some statistics on the celebs that became famous via their films being released. Cringing at using Kim K as an example but look at her Maybe $50mil isn’t enough? ;)