If you could, would you???

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
If you were able to live debt free, illness free forever and never have to worry about death, would you want to??

The answer may seem obvious but remember if you were to never die, it would mean watching those around you slowly disappear. It could be your mum, day, brother, sister, wife, girl friend, child, cat, dog etc... Everybody has somebody they love... Would you really want to live longer then them?

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Good question........actually not sure. Let's say would we age or just look like 25 forever????????
Hmmmmmm I think I wouldn't take it. I am positive it would drive me mad (lol mad-der) after a few 100 years.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

L

longlasting

It would feel odd if you stayed looking 25 for ever, and your girlfriends would age, I would find it odd. It would be different if everyone else was the same.

svengali

Foundation Member
Reminds me of something an old Gentleman said at a funeral:

"The downside of living into old age is that you get to go to everyone else's funeral but there is no-one left to go to yours".

J

JasRob

I'd rather not...I want to have it normal..Want to experience getting old but hopefully not being ill, want to have a happy death if possible...

IceFragmatic

Diamond Member
I'd rather not...I want to have it normal..Want to experience getting old but hopefully not being ill, want to have a happy death if possible...
I agree with you mate, I too rather go with follow. also have a peaceful death.