If it`s true...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
If the old saying is true that you are what you eat...

What would you be most nights?

I`ld probably be a huge chicken with a bit of chilli sticking out of my bum...

Happy2

Legend Member
You must have changed your diet BB Just as well if polony was still your food of choice
You would be walking around with a big ugly knob on your shoulders Which is always covered by second skin.

Meanwhile I would like to look like a little puddy tat from eating so much pussy
but it will probably be looking like a sheep but not as pretty as one of farmboys dorpers

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
but it will probably be looking like a sheep but not as pretty as one of farmboys dorpers[/QUOTE
]

I do hope your not refering to those sheep balls when I asked in another post about unusual foods we may have eaten...

And yes, slowly changing that diet. Got a few tips on how to save money and now I`m trying to spoil myself.

Happy2

Legend Member
Not rams balls for me there removed at a early age so they would make a insubstantial meal I just love a mutton roast and have a ready supply so eat enough to look like said critter.
And sandwich ham may be up the culinary ladder but sorry!! It is still not meat

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Please try to give me at least a bit of praise... It is better then Polony isn`t it??
I do hope so... At least I`m not needing to buy anymore tomato sauce.

Happy2

Legend Member
But as has been said before There is so little ham in sandwich ham a Muslim could eat it

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
Given the price of mutton and all other meats, I`m starting to consider becoming vegetarian...

Can a vegetarian still eat pussy from time to time??

Fudd

Foundation Member
Given the price of mutton and all other meats, I`m starting to consider becoming vegetarian...

Can a vegetarian still eat pussy from time to time??

BB,

If the lady herself was a vegetarian.........then I suppose you would be eating vegetarian....lol :)

Fudd :)

Happy2

Legend Member
If you suck lick & kiss you should be fine as a vegetarian It is only if you draw blood that you would be carnivorous.
But on mutton Even in Perth it should be one of the cheapest roasts around and the tastiest Everyone seems to want lamb. But mutton has far more flavour just cook a little longer and mutton loin chops are very nice and generally tender and 1/2 ? the price of lamb

H

Hardwood

BB - as I understand it, Vegetarianism encompasses the practice of following plant-based diets (fruits, vegetables, etc.), with or without the inclusion of dairy products or eggs, and with the exclusion of meat (red meat, poultry, and seafood).

So as far as eating pussy is concerned - you are screwed. :D

H

Hardwood

Yes, BUT remember, beetroot, carrot and radish have been selectively developed to take advantage of the swollen upper part of the root...
Maybe that outcome is not so desirable.

Happy2

Legend Member
If plants can eat meat eg the venus flytrap It is only fair if a vegetarian can to

Tannerone

Gold Member
BB - as I understand it, Vegetarianism encompasses the practice of following plant-based diets (fruits, vegetables, etc.), with or without the inclusion of dairy products or eggs, and with the exclusion of meat (red meat, poultry, and seafood).

So as far as eating pussy is concerned - you are screwed. :D

And you won't get a BJ from a vegetarian W/L......:violent5:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Well, as long as 'the emerging fluid' is used as skin treatment and not as protein shake........no problem at all :angel1:

R.xxxxxxxxxxxxx