If I took away your toys...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
If I took away your entire music collection, your radio, your tv, your computer and even your phone, how long do you think it would take for you to go insane??
I don`t watch a lot of TV but take away my music and I don`t think I could last longer then a day...

W

wingman

I don't have a TV nor a radio. I'd prob be happy if someone took my phone.

I download then watch/listen tv series and music on my computer, so if you took that I'd be a little annoyed.

It'd actually be a fun experiment. I'd likely stop procrastinating over stuff, eat better, go for a run etc.

W

wingman

Seeing as I am not one for material things.... I'm sure my mind could/would keep me entertained....lol

Yea this as well. I'm better at keeping myself occupied than most people I know.

And you didn't mention books, Billy?

S

sexnut

As long as I have my other toys I'm happy :D and so will the girls:eek:ccasion14

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Langtrees VIP Perth 2

Well, I was raised a simple country girl...
No TV
No Computer
Only talked on the phone on Xmas and my Birthday
We did have music, but that was our own instruments (so not terribly good music!)

And I think I had the best childhood ever! So, just thinking about it, although I'm sure there'd be a period of withdrawal...I think I might actually quite enjoy returning to those simpler times?
We certainly spent a lot more time together as a family than what most families do today, so maybe that's where it's all gone wrong?
I agree with wingman in that it certainly would be an interesting experiment to see where it would lead...?
I can really only see it improving things for the better?

Not saying that I'm volunteering myself for that experiment tho! Lol!

Lisa xxx

jlmiller

Gold Member
I think I could go for quite a long time without any of these toy as long as the scenery is nice.
I used to go to the mountains in Colorado and spend a week camping and fishing no radio, phone, tv. just listening to natures sounds, the water running in the stream, fish splashing about in the lakes. Watching the stars very bright at night ... yes I do miss those simple pleasures.. of course if you have a woman next to you man the things we get up to.

Happy2

Legend Member
We all seem to think we can go ages without our mod cons
Only problem is we are all having this discussion using the
humble ol computer

W

WRXXXR

Apple already took away my computer, books, music, tv shows and movies and replaced them with an iPad 2 :p rely pretty heavily on it!

J

Jasmine69

i do this often i pack the swag, food and clothes, then i turn the phones off, leave the tv and laptop at home and go bush i love it.......BUT i always pack my vibrating toys hehehe cant go without them i would go insane lol

S

sexnut

i do this often i pack the swag, food and clothes, then i turn the phones off, leave the tv and laptop at home and go bush i love it.......BUT i always pack my vibrating toys hehehe cant go without them i would go insane lol

Mmm a weekend of bush sex out in nature :la::la::love10::love10::la::la::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Idea for a service?

Always wanted to go sex camping in the wild

J

Jasmine69

Mmm a weekend of bush sex out in nature :la::la::love10::love10::la::la::notworthy:notworthy:notworthy Idea for a service?

Always wanted to go sex camping in the wild

sex in the bush is the best cause no one can hear me scream and i can be a noisy as i want ..... just not cool when a spider or creepy crawly tries to crawl on me during sex lol

S

sexnut

sex in the bush is the best cause no one can hear me scream and i can be a noisy as i want ..... just not cool when a spider or creepy crawly tries to crawl on me during sex lol

Hope this doesn't mean you restrain yourself at LTs? Id want you to be as loud as you want:la: hehe

Maybe a megaphone placed in front of your lips that's in front of a microphone that is hooked up to a mega loud speaker system....Not that I would be boasting to any other girls that might be around to hear ::)

S

sexnut

Which scream would be louder? An orgasm scream or creepy crawly scream :icon_tong

If I'm doing a poor performance might have to bring a spider or something in with me just incase, a screams a scream :laughing4