I screwed my mate’s wife and feel bad

Happy2

Legend Member
I think thats why those Tooheys beer currency ads were so good we (As fellas) knew where they were coming from They had
illicit texts to your mates mum 5cases txt about your mates girlfriend 2 cases as the apology value

And I am sure to girls who are best friends If one was interested in little brother They would find out how her friend felt about it Instead of taking the chance of ruining a long term friendship When one quick question would let all know where everyone stood

A

Alecia the Foxx

Guys won't tell their sister (particularly younger sisters) who to sleep with. Their mates should already know that ex girlfriends, sisters and, heaven forbid, mums are off limits unless you approach the situation very carefully. It's never ok to sleep with your mates mum.

It's basic bro code 101.

Whether it is express or implied, still aint none of their business.

C

colbb123

...I disagree with many of society's rules but by doing so I am acknowledging their existence.

daman

Silver Member
Guys won't tell their sister (particularly younger sisters) who to sleep with. Their mates should already know that ex girlfriends, sisters and, heaven forbid, mums are off limits unless you approach the situation very carefully. It's never ok to sleep with your mates mum.

It's basic bro code 101.

Hahahaha you hit it right on. Agreed.

Fudd

Foundation Member
Guys won't tell their sister (particularly younger sisters) who to sleep with. Their mates should already know that ex girlfriends, sisters and, heaven forbid, mums are off limits unless you approach the situation very carefully. It's never ok to sleep with your mates mum. It's basic bro code 101.

....I failed "Basic Bro Code 101" because, as far as I'm concerned, there are only 3 types of ladies that are off limits....(i) anyone's wife, (ii) a mate's ex [either wife or girlfriend] and (iii) a mate's daughter. As far as a mate's sister or mum is concerned, sex between 2 consenting adults is nobody's business but their own..........and, hell, if she was up for it, I'd throw a leg over a mate's granny as well.....lol... :)

T

teddEbear

Lol Fudd! I think you've[I/] hit the nail on the head. I dated a mates sister and it was pretty great. At first my mate was pretty dark about it all but I she talked to him about it all and he realised that she was really happy with me. It was a lot harder for me to convince him that she wasn't some chick I was just fooling around with. We aren't together anymore though... She picked up a 2 year contract at the beginning of the year working as a registered nurse in London. My mate and I are as close as ever.

Justlookin

Justlookin
Gold Member
Don't feel bad. I'm sure with that appetite she is banging other blokes anyway. Just tell your mate and you're in the clear. It's her fault for waiting until after to say anything. She Can't put you in the position to say nothing.

C

colbb123

So? Your point is?

So, my point is - I agree with you in that it SHOULDN'T be else's business, but seems pretty clear that there are social codes saying that under certain circumstances (mate's sister...whatever) that it should. I think it's crap too basically.

F

Farm Boy

Noooooooo, not their Granny!!! Soooooo wrong!!!! lol

That remind's me.

a boy is walking down the hallway when he hears a screaming coming from his parent's room. He opens the door and finds his dad in nothing but chaps, and his mom in a cheerleader outfit with no panties. He asks his dad:

"dad, what the hell is going on?" his dad replies "Nothing son just go back into your room, i'll come to tuck you in later."

the son goes back into his room. 20 minuted later his dad comes walking down the hallway and hears a screaming from his son's room. He opens the door and sees his son fucking grandma. the dad says:

"Son, what the fuck is going on?!" the son replies "Isnt funny when its with your mom is it!"

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
wow what a situation. I hope she has told him for your sake!
If i were in that situation, I would give her the opportunity to come clean first. If she doesnt within a certain period of time then i would tell your mate. If you want to keep him as a mate that is.
I cut off a friendship years ago because a friend lied to me about fucking my now ex-husband. He also lied about it, but when it came out, and it ALWAYS does, him i could forgive eventually because i loved him. My friend on the otherhand, i cut her out of my life completely.
She doesnt want to tell him because she knows she was in the wrong, and that he is going to be upset about it. She is not telling him out of insecurity and selfishness.
For you, you were not in the wrong, he is your mate. If you tell him, yes he will probably be upset about it, but i believe honesty is THE most important thing in swinging situations. If he is able to see past his initial disappointment, things should be OK between you two. Yes, it is going to raise a lot of questions for his own relationship, however that is NOT your fault.

I hope for your sake she does tell him!!! Keep us posted on the outcome!

L

Lilly Sweetheart

The truth will always come out.....
I personally wouldn't say anything and would wait for him to confront you.... And have a good story prepared!
The reason why I say this is because I too am married and feel you should not interfere with others relationship (rich coming from a wl, I know!)
It's his wife's burden and place to say something, not yours. She is in the wrong.