I saw Elvis today...

billybones

Thrillseeker
Legend Member
I saw Elvis today, he was in my local Hungry Jacks eating a hamburger while sitting next to JFK and
Harold Holt. At the table next to them was Micheal Jackson and Whitney...

There always seems to be a conspiracy theory whenever somebody famous dies about whether they actually did or have they just faked their own lives so that they can finally have some piece and quiet.

I always ask the question, if they did fake their own deaths, will we told when they really do leave this earth??

W

WRXXXR

I wouldnt think so.. Once you disappear you want to stay gone. Ie oliva newton johns partner and tupac.

Happy2

Legend Member
They all live in a lavish secluded village call communicado and its twin city of cognito
Thats where we get the phrase he's incommunicado

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
What about Mr. S Bin L......does he live there as well or is there a certain time frame you have to fulfil at being dead before you can move to communicado, happy2? He certainly managed a year so far.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

Happy2

Legend Member
What about Mr. S Bin L......does he live there as well or is there a certain time frame you have to fulfil at being dead before you can move to communicado, happy2? He certainly managed a year so far.

R.xxxxxxxxxx

He may be living in cognito at the moment Rochelle