I may need some consoling

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
Back from Coventry!

To console you, Jaz, remember that
24711666.jpg

So NZ is leading that pack of 13 losers. Yay.

And
The-second-place.jpg

(If only Shane Watson's arse looked this good.)

Just don't be this guy:
i-want-second-place-trophy.jpg

Coz
creepy-willy-wonka-meme-generator-you-get-nothing-you-lose-good-day-sir-d41d8c.jpg

(Except those tiny consolation medallions. And the distinction of being thrashed by the World Champions -- not everyone can say that. Yay NZ.)

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Consoling.... Now you need counciling. Kiwis have been hit for sux. Poor things had to leave the postage stamp grounds and come play with the big boys. Oh well a new four year plan is required.... Or just stick to rugby. Sorry for your loss NOT. :D:p:D:p

Happy2

Legend Member
Second in a two horse race?

Thats stone motherless LAST!!

Last edited:

Paul L

Silver Member
So it's not looking good for us kiwis in the cricket... Someone's going to have to make me feel better if we lose...

Well I think that you should be proud of the NZ team and the AU team they beat all the opposition to end up in the final of the cricket world cup. Somebody has to win it. Think of us poor Englishmen whose team under performed so badly.They made us look really sucky.
When it comes to sports you guys have a far better infrastructure to produce top players.

Reactions: Jaz

Happy2

Legend Member
Well I think that you should be proud of the NZ team and the AU team they beat all the opposition to end up in the final of the cricket world cup. Somebody has to win it. Think of us poor Englishmen whose team under performed so badly.They made us look really sucky.
When it comes to sports you guys have a far better infrastructure to produce top players.

I do hope the Australians have Broads private phone number after his predictions before a ball was bowled :)

Paul L

Silver Member
I do hope the Australians have Broads private phone number after his predictions before a ball was bowled :)

All teams have to talk the talk. It just helps when you have the ability to back it up.Which sadly this time we did not.

Happy2

Legend Member
I agree but as has been said before Australia has a twat or two in the side
And England have Broad

XLNC

Whatever happened to FREE love?
Legend Member
What have you got against twats? I love twats. It's pricks I'm not too crazy about. (Couldn't get used to the taste of latex.)

Jaz

European traveller extraordinaire!
Gold Member

I like you, you can stay on ;)

Happy2

Legend Member
What have you got against twats? I love twats. It's pricks I'm not too crazy about. (Couldn't get used to the taste of latex.)

Sadly I must agree with you But I did read a post of yours recently Your XLNC That partially counteracts your assertion to a aversion to the taste of latex ;)

Paul L

Silver Member
I like you, you can stay on ;)
And they are all spouting on about the upcoming rugby world cup here stating that we stand a chance and no doubt it will be Aus & NZ in the final. That one you may well win Jaz the All Blacks are formidable and no disrespect to the Aussies so are the Wallabies. We do have a good RU team but not as good we are going to need a lot of luck.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
:woot:Consoling.... Choose a playstation, that way you can have the Blackcaps thrash the Aussies till your hearts content.

Reactions: Jaz