• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Humbug......maybe?

mrys

Legend Member
I'm struggling to get a good xmas vibe this year. Help me out with some xmas cheer? Three little questions:

How do you plan to spend Xmas day?

What's the best ever Xmas gift you have received?

What xmas memory always makes you smile?

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Mine starts on Christmas Eve. Going out, looking at Christmas lights. Then homemade hot chocolate. Made by melting real chocolate in milk. Marshmallow and whipped cream on top. Watch Christmas movies and play some board games. Christmas morning, put Carole's on to get in the mood. Nice cooked breakfast. Spend the day with family and grandchildren. Late afternoon walk to the beach. Being thankful for the small things in life

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
Talkinsex appears to have given me Xmas cheer this year after years of being uninterested in the season.
  • Just a quiet Xmas again this year.
  • Received at toy ambulance as a child.
  • When I remember a seafood Xmas lunch I shared with another officer I was on-call with one Xmas day. Pride of the Xmas table was a huge BBQed barramundi.

mrys

Legend Member
Talkinsex appears to have given me Xmas cheer this year after years of being uninterested in the season.
  • Just a quiet Xmas again this year.
  • Received at toy ambulance as a child.
  • When I remember a seafood Xmas lunch I shared with another officer I was on-call with one Xmas day. Pride of the Xmas table was a huge BBQed barramundi.
I'm glad the site has delivered some cheer WB. It's an interesting place with so many interesting/good people (and a few less interesting ones) I hope Santa is kind to you and 2023 is a great year for you!

WildBrumby

Just A Former Rider In This Online Rodeo
Legend Member
I'm glad the site has delivered some cheer WB. It's an interesting place with so many interesting/good people (and a few less interesting ones) I hope Santa is kind to you and 2023 is a great year for you!
Cheers, trust you have a great Xmas, here’s hoping next year rocks!🤘

LongHair

Legend Member
I'm struggling to get a good xmas vibe this year. Help me out with some xmas cheer? Three little questions:

How do you plan to spend Xmas day?

What's the best ever Xmas gift you have received?

What xmas memory always makes you smile?
I feel ya !

I hope you find your vibe mate and to you and yours I wish you the very best for Xmas day and the year to come.

If you are looking to get that Christmas vibe going, something that has helped me this year, you might want to try doing a random act of kindness to/for an absolute stranger. Focus on the joy of giving rather than recieving, or in other words, Pay it forward.

mrys

Legend Member
I feel ya !

I hope you find your vibe mate and to you and yours I wish you the very best for Xmas day and the year to come.

If you are looking to get that Christmas vibe going, something that has helped me this year, you might want to try doing a random act of kindness to/for an absolute stranger. Focus on the joy of giving rather than recieving, or in other words, Pay it forward.
Thanks LongHair. I hope you have a happy Xmas too! I agree giving is what makes xmas special, I'll definitely pay it forward today :)