How to handle all social media accounts thru a single app?

Mo Social media

Silver Member
Hello folks! This is Mo here, I am the new social media guy working with Mrs. Langtrees and Kate.
I'll be creating a whole network of all the social medias so for that i would need an external/third party app to access them all but i dont have any idea which one to use can somebody suggest me the best software for this task?
PS Mrs Langtrees asked me to post here and get help from you guys. Thanks!!

Last edited:

Mo Social media

Silver Member
Ive researched some more about this:
1. Hootsuite is one of the most widely used social media management tools. It allows you to schedule posts, monitor social media conversations, manage multiple accounts, and track analytics. it supports different social medias like fb, ig, twitter and so on
2. Buffer is another popular social media management tool that enables you to schedule and publish posts across multiple social media accounts. It provides analytics, social media engagement features, and a content calendar
3. : Sprout Social is a comprehensive social media management platform that offers features such as post scheduling, social listening, analytics, and team collaboration. It supports major social media platforms and provides in-depth reporting.

lemme know what do you guys think?

Nina Stone

Gold Member
Hello Mo! Welcome to the Langtrees family, and the forum/Talkinsex.

A long time ago I was advised to use Hootsuite (pre-covid), but I would imagine there are several new options to choose from now.

Hopefully some lovely humans will comment here and provide us with some excellent reccomendations!

Angela "R"

Langtrees Digital
Legend Member
Hello folks! This is Mo here, I am the new social media guy working with Mrs. Langtrees and Kate.
I'll be creating a whole network of all the social medias so for that i would need an external/third party app to access them all but i dont have any idea which one to use can somebody suggest me the best software for this task?
Hi Mo, I am Angela from India Team, very happy to see you here. :)

You can check up this link - https://www.bitrix24.in/ just to see if there is any help you get.

Aaron

Canberra
Diamond Member
Have used HootSuite in the past for automated tasks with posting to The Forum, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We used to use it for all our socials till they started to crack down on having "Clean" Adult Content.
Our posts used to be General and relevant but the Big Search engines did not like this and we'd get accounts banned.

Nina Stone

Gold Member
Have used HootSuite in the past for automated tasks with posting to The Forum, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
We used to use it for all our socials till they started to crack down on having "Clean" Adult Content.
Our posts used to be General and relevant but the Big Search engines did not like this and we'd get accounts banned.
Ooh yes that’s right! I remember Sarah from one of the agencies did talk about this re clean adult content/closure of accounts. Definitely something to keep in mind re Hootsuite đŸ¦‰

Jo India

Apprentice Forum Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
I have been previously using Buffer and trust me its really really very user-friendly & the UX is damn good, it automatically shortens your URL while you post through it.

Sam Subham

Graphics Designer | LT Digital Team
Silver Member
Hello MO, This is SAM here, I am the new Graphics Designer guy working with Mrs. Langtrees,
here are some of the best social media management tools that can schedule posts, monitor social media conversations, manage multiple accounts, and track analytics:

• Hootsuite is a popular all-in-one social media management tool that allows you to schedule posts, track analytics, and manage multiple accounts. It also has a live feed of social media conversations so you can stay up-to-date on what's being said about your brand.
    Hootsuite social media management tool Opens in a new window blog.hootsuite.com
  • Buffer is another popular social media management tool that's known for its simple interface and easy-to-use scheduling features. It also offers analytics and social media listening tools.
    Buffer social media management tool Opens in a new window martech.org
  • Sprout Social is a more powerful social media management tool that's ideal for larger businesses and agencies. It offers a wide range of features, including scheduling, analytics, social media listening, and collaboration tools.
    Sprout Social social media management tool Opens in a new window sproutsocial.com
  • Zoho Social is a great social media management tool for small businesses and individuals. It offers a free plan that includes basic scheduling and analytics features.
    Zoho Social social media management tool Opens in a new window www.zoho.com
  • SocialPilot is a social media management tool that's specifically designed for small teams. It offers a user-friendly interface and a variety of features, including scheduling, analytics, and social media listening.
    SocialPilot social media management tool
    I hope this will help you a lot in social media managing

Logan_douche

Bronze Member
Hey Mo,

Congrats on the new gig! For juggling all those social media platforms, you might want to check out Hootsuite or Buffer. They're both pretty easy to get the hang of and can handle everything from scheduling posts to keeping an eye on what's buzzing. I've used both and they're lifesavers. Just give them a whirl and see what clicks for you.