• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How taboo is it to chat about inflatable sex dolls

AsianGranny Fan

Silver Member
With a good imagination it gets me off .It's just another sex toy ? It's not my go to toy but once in a while why not ? But it has an extreme level of shame attached. Why is this. There are also male inflatable sex dolls have any members women tried them . Just curious

Miss Monique

Adelaide's original Plus Size Delight
Legend Member
Toys, no. Not my thing, prefer the real thing
I personally feel the taboo and rightful so is around the child sex dolls. This has been highlighted in the media
With the development of AI one can expect things to improve dramatically for sex dolls

mrys

Legend Member
With a good imagination it gets me off .It's just another sex toy ? It's not my go to toy but once in a while why not ? But it has an extreme level of shame attached. Why is this. There are also male inflatable sex dolls have any members women tried them . Just curious
As Monique has said, so long as it doesn't involve children or child like dolls you should feel free to enjoy the arousal without shame.

AsianGranny Fan

Silver Member
As Monique has said, so long as it doesn't involve children or child like dolls you should feel free to enjoy the arousal without shame.
My God of course not child sex dolls JESUS not that I believe any of that crap .I'm all for one law of treat people with respect and respect their boundaries and the world would be a way better place .Unfortunately their are groups of scum that will never do this .Shit ya never know in what direction what you say will go in wieldo's minds