How many times can a man cum??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rachy

Rachael Canberra
Gold Member
Hi Ladies, im interested in how many times you "allow" a man to come during your service. for example is it
30min = 1 time
40min = 2 times
60min = ???
Or is it just go for gold and however many times he can.

Ginger Spice

Here Comes Trouble
Legend Member
I make it a rule that for 30 minute and 40 minute bookings to allow just once (Unless it happens VERY soon into the session)

1 hour is twice from sex and if he wants a third then I do ask for a tip. Though he can come through hand relief/ blow job.

My pussy has rights ;) 1 hour of straight sex is very difficult.

westy

Mouse chasing Pussy
Diamond Member
Didn't BOB DYLAN ask this question? At least when I read the question it sounded like his voice and tune. Right after... HOW MANY times can the cannonballs fly...

Sir Cruiser

Legend Member
That is truly impressive! Even in my fit 20s I could never match that number. Maybe I never met the right partner??
I have not repeated this but in my late twenties, 7 times in one night, but she was a Samantha Fox double so I had great inspiration from her and to her lol.

funflyer

Foundation Member
I make it a rule that for 30 minute and 40 minute bookings to allow just once (Unless it happens VERY soon into the session)

1 hour is twice from sex and if he wants a third then I do ask for a tip. Though he can come through hand relief/ blow job.

OMG now we have rules about how many times a customer can come. This is amazing!
Never mind once is enough for me these days though I doubt if I'd ever get a booking with you in the first place as I'm too old! Lol

Zeus

Patron Saint of Werewolves
Diamond Member
OMG now we have rules about how many times a customer can come. This is amazing!
Never mind once is enough for me these days though I doubt if I'd ever get a booking with you in the first place as I'm too old! Lol
\
That's a good point. It doesn't really effect me at all because the best I could do - with a LOT of inspiration - is twice in an hour (Maybe).
Anyway - if one makes a booking and pays for time, then surely, the amount of times he comes in that hour is irrelevant??? I am not sure how the two have anything to do with each other.

I had a client just the other night 6 times in 2 hours

Good on you SashaStevens - great service - I have no doubt that your clients will become regulars with that sort of service.

G

glitch69

I had a client just the other night 6 times in 2 hours

Woah....Sasha!!!! Did your client look like this? :borg: Pretty sure he had to be carried out :nurse:
Screen Shot 2015-04-14 at 11.25.41 pm.png

Oooo that happened to me once..... My 'shotgun' went off 20 minutes into a 40min session. You have no idea how embarrassed I felt :bag:. The lady was nice enough to offer a second shot but unfortunately it wouldn't reload. It didn't quite turn out how I expected but great thing was we somehow had a connection and still ended up having a great time.:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:

Buk

Diamond Member
Woah....Sasha!!!! Did your client look like this? :borg: Pretty sure he had to be carried out :nurse:
View attachment 32502

Great comment. I like happy endings, meaning I'm capable of coming once only in my allotted time but just, well almost, important is the connection I have with the lady. If it's there between us I always return, as is the situation I'm in at moment. If no connection then 'thank you and goodbye'. Connection can mean a number of things, such as, being totally comfortable with her and she with me, some humour and chat and discussion with what I like. They are out there.

Oooo that happened to me once..... My 'shotgun' went off 20 minutes into a 40min session. You have no idea how embarrassed I felt :bag:. The lady was nice enough to offer a second shot but unfortunately it wouldn't reload. It didn't quite turn out how I expected but great thing was we somehow had a connection and still ended up having a great time.:woot:

aussie_single34

Resident kinky pervert
Foundation Member
In my younger days things were very different to today
Last year I saw a girl (not a W/L) and cracked off 2 shots inside 2 hrs
Would have been 3 if my (now ex) G/F hadn't called at the time I was about to go for #3

scarlett lee

Gold Member
I had a gentleman ask me that once and of course (doh!) I said with a smile, "as many times as you're able to sweety".
Turned out he had major issues with premature ejaculation,(or as I prefer to refer to it as 'effective time management'). I mean major issues. So anyway, it turns out he could come seven times IN A HALF HOUR BOOKING! It's not that I begrudged him his fun, I was in fact quite fascinated to see how many times he could manage it after a while, and to be honest all seven times combined probably totalled less actual penetration than most guys would need to come just once. But I really should have charged him a little extra just to cover the cost of the condoms we ended up going through! ;););)

Last edited:

oz-surfer

Gold Member
On a business trip to London last year I decided to give the famous Lady Marmalades Parties a go. If you haven't heard of it: it's an upmarket flat, you book, pay a fee (~£200 I think from memory) and you get two hours of debauchery (with drinks and nibbles) with 6 or 7 girls and about the same number of guys attend (they have a maximum of guys).

I had the most amazing time, the girls are very attractive and VERY keen. I had sex with all of them, and shot 5 times in the 2 hrs. It's basically a big orgy across 2 or 3 rooms. Mostly one on one, but anything goes really.

My last cum was at the insistence of a petite Russian girl who just would not take no for an answer. I thought I was totally spent, but she was determined and with massage and mouth she released what was left. I was also aided at this time by an incredible Brazialian girl dancing, lending a helping hand and allowing me to play with her while the Russian went to town.

Would highly recommend the place if you are ever in London. I think there is a name change but you could still Google it, lots of reviews.

.....anyways that's where my record number of shots was achieved....

EbonyIves

Heavenly Chocolate
Gold Member
Hmm depends on the breed of the stallion.Oz Surfer sounds like something of a rare breed lol :blackalien:

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
LOL Scarlett.........that's funny.
I usually say the same thing to guys.........."you can come as many times as you like" and most of my clients come once........occasionally twice and some not at all. So no issue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.