How many sex workers agree with this sex worker's view?

doob

Legend Member
First of all, bear in mind this is sponsored by the Australian Christian Lobby. I suspect there are different types of circumstances for sex workers - those who do it as a means to an end to attain a certain or several goals whether it be single mothers or single ladies. Then there's the stereotypical druggy,junky or whatever which I suspect this lady's referring to. Still, an interesting "doco" to see nonetheless.

Lunafoxx

Silver Member
I don't agree with everything.

I started in that industry with no experiences at all. I did not had much confidence. I don't feel empowered at all. I feel so much stronger and I have a lot more confidence as I had ever before. I love myself and feel powerful. And I'm absolutely thankful for that experience. I grew in many aspects.

I think it is super important in what place you're working at. Every place runs differently..has different rules..diffrent clients...different staff. I'm working in Langtrees Perth and most of the people they work here are amazing. Most of them worked on the floor before and know the struggle of the girls. They understand if you don't feel good sometimes, if you feel uncomfortable, if you need a break. If you feel uncomfortable with a client or the client is not treating you well they don't push you to go through the booking. If I have the feeling I need to stop that booking, then I stop that booking and the reception supports us girls ar any time. Never happen to me that I pushed myself though a booking where I felt absolutely uncomfortable or unsave.

Obviously some girls they are mentally not strong enough to handle guys they are to pushy, don't respect your boundaries, being rude or whatever. But the only thing we need to do in that situation is, leaving the room or give someone notice about what's going on. Play it smart and say " oh babe I go on toilet..and then you go to the reception instead to go on toilet."...if you have the feeling the client doesn't let you go just sent a quick text to reception and someone will help you immediately. If you can't do that either then just scream. But I never experienced that someone was screaming for help. If you need to stop the booking because of the client we also can keep the money even though the booking has still time left. But as I said I think every club is diffrent.
Some guys are rude, some guys are drunk or whatever. If you have the feeling you can't handle them, then don't go in that booking just because of the money.

I feel safe here at work and I never had something bad happen to me. Nobody push you to work everyday. I can decide what days I wanna work and what times. If I decide to work until 10am in the morning then it's my decision.

I have so much fun at work. Honestly. I learned so much. And I met nice people. The girls are very nice and also I became close friends with some of them.

Slugger1

Legend Member
I don't agree with everything.

I started in that industry with no experiences at all. I did not had much confidence. I don't feel empowered at all. I feel so much stronger and I have a lot more confidence as I had ever before. I love myself and feel powerful. And I'm absolutely thankful for that experience. I grew in many aspects.

I think it is super important in what place you're working at. Every place runs differently..has different rules..diffrent clients...different staff. I'm working in Langtrees Perth and most of the people they work here are amazing. Most of them worked on the floor before and know the struggle of the girls. They understand if you don't feel good sometimes, if you feel uncomfortable, if you need a break. If you feel uncomfortable with a client or the client is not treating you well they don't push you to go through the booking. If I have the feeling I need to stop that booking, then I stop that booking and the reception supports us girls ar any time. Never happen to me that I pushed myself though a booking where I felt absolutely uncomfortable or unsave.

Obviously some girls they are mentally not strong enough to handle guys they are to pushy, don't respect your boundaries, being rude or whatever. But the only thing we need to do in that situation is, leaving the room or give someone notice about what's going on. Play it smart and say " oh babe I go on toilet..and then you go to the reception instead to go on toilet."...if you have the feeling the client doesn't let you go just sent a quick text to reception and someone will help you immediately. If you can't do that either then just scream. But I never experienced that someone was screaming for help. If you need to stop the booking because of the client we also can keep the money even though the booking has still time left. But as I said I think every club is diffrent.
Some guys are rude, some guys are drunk or whatever. If you have the feeling you can't handle them, then don't go in that booking just because of the money.

I feel safe here at work and I never had something bad happen to me. Nobody push you to work everyday. I can decide what days I wanna work and what times. If I decide to work until 10am in the morning then it's my decision.

I have so much fun at work. Honestly. I learned so much. And I met nice people. The girls are very nice and also I became close friends with some of them.
Thanks for the insight Bella Luna

doob

Legend Member
Shame more ladies aren't adding their views. Chantelle, I know you're not on the floor anymore but surely you've got something to add, no?