• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How many hours?

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
from 10.30 am to 9.30am on Saturday oops I know 47 hours, nearly 2 hours gone so its 45 hours to go........
I have 3 of my grandchildren until this time, and I am counting down already off to the Burswood soon staying one night their so the pool can wear them out, hopefully I can get a bit of vitamin D and some colour going....

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
from 10.30 am to 9.30am on Saturday oops I know 47 hours, nearly 2 hours gone so its 45 hours to go........
I have 3 of my grandchildren until this time, and I am counting down already off to the Burswood soon staying one night their so the pool can wear them out, hopefully I can get a bit of vitamin D and some colour going....

Pack loads of Slappers.. Can we all come and visit you? This is why you buy cats, not have kids... ;)

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
Bless you Marianne and your grand bairns! check out that inflatable waterslides at Sir James Mitchell Park in South Perth! It's called The Big Wedgie!! Looks like fun........if only I was still into wedgies!! LOL

Phoebe

Legend Member
Bless you Marianne and your grand bairns! check out that inflatable waterslides at Sir James Mitchell Park in South Perth! It's called The Big Wedgie!! Looks like fun........if only I was still into wedgies!! LOL

Hmmm I can see one black one in your picture on here.... :) not into wedgies BUT they are into you!!

Bairns you are either a Bonnie wee lass, or you are from the borders near Scotland? LOL I bet you look great in a Tartan Kilt... ;)

Rosie Nuru

Nuru Guru
Legend Member
Hmmm I can see one black one in your picture on here.... :) not into wedgies BUT they are into you!!

Bairns you are either a Bonnie wee lass, or you are from the borders near Scotland? LOL I bet you look great in a Tartan Kilt... ;)
Close to Scotland so know the lingo

Phoebe

Legend Member
Doing the double = Drawing the dole while working a paying job and not telling DWP about that.

aaron.lee

Legend Member
Doing the double = Drawing the dole while working a paying job and not telling DWP about that.
Its the best scam and widely practised. Working for cash and getting the dole. To top it off, have a bunch of kids to increase social security payments, have a divorce but still live with the wife and kids, and get heaps more.

Phoebe

Legend Member
Its the best scam and widely practised. Working for cash and getting the dole. To top it off, have a bunch of kids to increase social security payments, have a divorce but still live with the wife and kids, and get heaps more.

You sound like a Glaswegian...