• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How long should good sex last?

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
More often maybe, it would be impossible to gauge comparisons in intensity as none has been both?

Female climaxes then she start rubbing again and gets off again and again The Clitoris is the only ORGAN with its sole purpose is for PLEASURE of the Female herself.. and men think they are built superior. LOL

1629866773421.png

Melody

Bronze Member
I don't think there's a definitive time frame!

You can have a wild, amazing quickie that is all over and done in less than 5 mins.
But you can also have a loooooong, drawn out session that goes for hours.

HappyPirate

Old Pirate...
Legend Member
I like it, short and Quick, under 10 minutes is always the goal.
Any longer time, it will interfere with my drinking time.
pirates-are-drinki.jpg

CDSC

Gold Member
Trust a pirate to know that... :banghead:
Lol, I had forgotten about hermaphrodites I wonder is anyone has conducted research as to the levels of intensity of organ.?
That said I also wonder if having both sets of genitals automatically makes them bisexuality or if they identify as male or female.
I did know a guy that was reasigned as male soon after birth.. maybe doctors have made this more unusual.

Phoebe

Some Village lost an Idiot!
Legend Member
Lol, I had forgotten about hermaphrodites I wonder is anyone has conducted research as to the levels of intensity of organ.?
That said I also wonder if having both sets of genitals automatically makes them bisexuality or if they identify as male or female.
I did know a guy that was reasigned as male soon after birth.. maybe doctors have made this more unusual.

I'm sick enough... I don't any more closets in my head

CDSC

Gold Member
Female climaxes then she start rubbing again and gets off again and again The Clitoris is the only ORGAN with its sole purpose is for PLEASURE of the Female herself.. and men think they are built superior. LOL

View attachment 119330
But let's be honest... we love trying..I know I do.. I take searchlights down there... oh and a map..

Jermaine Hansen

Bronze Member
Depends person to person? I quite enjoy the build up from just chatting and getting to know them (I find it makes it more intimate) - but if you're just focussing on intercourse - maybe 45 mins?

CDSC

Gold Member
This whole subject is dependent on circumstances.. say we are in a real relationship it could be all night.. if there are time and financial constraints we make do, as this is a band aid solution.