• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How long have you lasted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jase12321

Foundation Member
Been reading posts on here for ages, thought i'd start one for a change. . .

Just finished watching the movie "40 Days and 40 Nights", about a guy who gives up ALL SEXUAL ACTIVITY (including masturbation) for, you guessed it, 40 days and . . . .

Just curious - how long has everyone lasted without sex. . . or self stimulation? ? ?

I don't think i could go that distance! ! !

T

TemptMe

Gone a long time without sexual activity with a partner but tops of 5 -10 days without any self stimulation. I am naughty!

M

Minxxy

I am the same as TemptMe - I have gone months without sex but would be struggling to go a week without masturbating!

C

Cavesquig

Regularly have extended periods without sex.................

But I cant keep my hand off it for longer than a week or so;)

H

HardnDom

Yeah,
Ive gone quite a while without a partner, but 3-4 days for a bit of self punishment...lol

chris

sees the best in everyone
Foundation Member
i can go yrs without sex but to keep my hands of myself is another thing lol

S

Spunkymunky

Whilst in a relationship (not a very good one) i went 6 months wihtout sex or masturbation and it didnt bother me. But when i became single i went 8 months without sex and i was going crazy!! And masturbation was.....errrr.....lets just say very frequent.

SubNymphet

Tantalizing Temptress
Gold Member
I just don't have the time for either these days, or when i do i'm just toooo tired to. I'd say i regularly go 6 weeks without, but by then I am so frustrated i just about explode, so have a 'busy' couple of weeks, whether that be a lot of sex, or just a little sex and a lot of self stimulation... haha, then the cycle starts over again.

Beanbag5

Foundation Member
good subject - have gone without the wet sponge for ages (can't remember) maybye 4-5-mths but can't leave the bone alone especially with so many spunky women to view here

V

viking32

well how long is to long

after my divorce i went 18 months to have sex,,masturbation,,letts face it it keeps us sane ..i guess now there is a few weeks gab between now some times longer ..
some body called me a wanker the othere day ..i said i am not i come in my dreams ...smile...from viking

Status
Not open for further replies.