How do you spend your money?

• Thread starter Deleted member 69378
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 69378

With money tight I’ve really been thinking what my favourite kinds of punts are and how I should spend my $$

AMP with a cute girl but then extras on top of that?
But for cheaper I could just see a middle aged Asian lady and get straight down to it and at least be on a bed..

Or spend big on some young hot Aussie girl? But for the same price (or cheaper) I could have a threesome with 2 Asian ladies

Or just masturbate in my car from indecision, and then drive home 🤣🤣

Do you guys have one that you always stick to? Or how often do you mix it up?
Likewise is there anything that you avoid/won’t do?

Chief

Diamond Member
Generally stick to ladies I know or gay guys that do free blowjobs.
My hard limit is druggies. Not worth the time.
I only see Asian ladies so seldom a drug problem. Absolutely a no no. Possible violence by friends, dealers etc.
I think it’s called a shake down.
Getting close to my eightieth birthday,every session must be a winner so stick with the tried and true.
A solid roster built up over many years.
I’m sometimes tempted to go on a punt. Maybe on my eightieth!

wrb

Gold Member
I only see Asian ladies so seldom a drug problem. Absolutely a no no. Possible violence by friends, dealers etc.
Getting close to my eightieth birthday,every session must be a winner so stick with the tried and true.
Punting at 79, I'm impressed

C7Vol

Gold Member
When the money is tight, I definitely only see ladies that I have previously seen. No actual 'punting' in the true sense of the word.
Sometimes you can't afford to be disappointed.

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member
Go for it Chief don’t forget the review!! Good to know I’m not the oldest one on here as well

mrys

Legend Member
Chief you are a legend. 79 and still at the crease ready to hit boundaries! You are an inspiration to us all!

DHFH

The Gnome
Diamond Member
Legend!

Yorkshire Lad

Gold Member
Have a couple of regulars I use when time permits . Still venture out and look for new adventures when I can afford it . At least regulars charge the same . I really appreciate the extra time I get for the money I pay out . Not taken inside and pushed out when the buzzer goes off for time up ...
Regulars like that are gold dust , had mine for 7 years in UK ended up more like friends with benefits just paid the hour for 1.5/2 hours of the best sex I’ve ever had you just need that connection, what I wouldn’t give for that over here, just made sure she got great gifts for Xmas birthdays etc happy days