• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

How did people find their threesome partner?

Terti

Gold Member
Hi everyone, just wanted to know how you found your threesome parter , from a friend , Langtrees site ha ha , any stories ?

Osman

Gold Member
Never had one. Years ago, I knew a girl who was quite happy to give me a birthday present, so to speak. It was her suggestion we invite one of her girlfriends along for the ride. I wasn't too sure about it as I much prefer directing all my attention on one girl, but she talked me into it.

I remember that night, I was nervous as hell waiting for them to turn up, and they never did. It turns out their car broke down, and these were the days not everyone had a mobile phone. I have to say, I was quite relieved they didn't show and to this day I've never had one.

Another time, I took a girl out who wanted to go to a strip club. I didn't know at the time, but she was out the back with the girls trying to set up a threesome. Once again, I was rather pleased it didn't eventuate :)

MikeB

Legend Member
Swingers clubs events are a great source. Start with good social intercourse as the essential foreplay, when the chemistry works, your threesome partner is locked & loaded (or partners for multiple threesomes 😈 or moresomes! before the night ends😇 )

So many variations with different play options. Favs are MFM, FMF or FFM🥳

Numpty

Illegitimi non carborundum
Legend Member
Threesome which way ?
Another guy in the bed? Yikes 😳 not for me.
Had an offer once at Esquires a place which I haven’t frequented for years but I dunno, procrastinated and then passed.

Probably would find it distracting and intimidating.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Threesome which way ?
Another guy in the bed? Yikes 😳 not for me.
Had an offer once at Esquires a place which I haven’t frequented for years but I dunno, procrastinated and then passed.

Probably would find it distracting and intimidating.
As per Patrice O'Neal: ffm is a threesome; mfm is a train... lol

richm

Gold Member
Being reasonably easily satisfied with the thought of FFM, I always ask the first girl engaged to find/ask the other. If the two interact well, it makes for a much more enjoyable experience. If they get on extremely well & leave you there hanging so to speak - you have the best view of a great show, so win, win.
It's been a successful approach for me in almost every aspect of WL, 4hands & even a pickup of a polish girl, who talked her girlfriend into it!

Osman

Gold Member
Threesome is okay for a fantasy I guess, but in reality what it is saying is your partner isn't enough for you, and ipso facto, you aren't enough for your partner. Who'd want to be in a relationship like that? There'd have to be a reasonable amount of mistrust and inadequacy after that.

John Smithl

Legend Member
Threesome is okay for a fantasy I guess, but in reality what it is saying is your partner isn't enough for you, and ipso facto, you aren't enough for your partner. Who'd want to be in a relationship like that? There'd have to be a reasonable amount of mistrust and inadequacy after that.
I see where you're coming from. That's why it's so important to be authentic, whole and complete as one can and not rely upon any relationship to "fulfill" or "complete" you. Your primary relationship is that with yourself. How many people can't stand being alone in their company for extended periods of time?

On the other hand, being able to talk about a threesome and possibly have one shows a degree of trust and intimacy to discuss such topics. I don't expect my partner to be everything to me.

Interesting topic.

Terti

Gold Member
I agree . It isn't for everyone that lifestyle. Each to their own .

T

Tania Admin

We don't do it often but when we do NT leaves the choice to me. Whether male or female or even a couple. We meet them out at bars, swingers club's and/or online. It's been a while between drinks on that cocktail though.

T

Tania Admin

Not at all. We trust each other explicitly. No feelings of inadequacy either. We also are voyeurs and exhibitionists. We knew this before we got married. We are happy as :)

I can't speak for others though. It most definitely won't work if there are trust issues, self esteem issues or one really isn't into it.
We have a couple of rules for when we partake as some things are only for us.

Terti

Gold Member
Not at all. We trust each other explicitly. No feelings of inadequacy either. We also are voyeurs and exhibitionists. We knew this before we got married. We are happy as :)

I can't speak for others though. It most definitely won't work if there are trust issues, self esteem issues or one really isn't into it.
We have a couple of rules for when we partake as some things are only for us.
I think communication is key

Bailey Blake

Bailey Blake
Gold Member
My missus is a bisexual SWer so its not hard to find one of her friends who is interested ;D
I am the missus! 😍
Being bi at work is 10/10 a good thing, my girls know I’m down for anything so bringing them home is always appreciated 😅

Stacey Heart

Harper Heart
Gold Member
Sadly have no tips as my partner and I have just been plum lucky! We have a few steady lovers and then about once a month we have someone new pop in. I think it comes down to being outright forward. We talk about how we are open poly and people are always interested in our dynamic and then become interested enough that they want to be part of it! If even for the night ;)

Sparkzilla

Bronze Member
Definelty best to get the female to initiate contact and get the ball rolling. If they dont get along or connect, there will be a strange emptyness that ypu will feel in the bed room. Get ypur partner on board first and hit the d floor