• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Hot Beverage

Hot Beverage

• Coffee

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • Tea

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Hot Chocolate

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • None

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
W

WRXXXR

Mainly coffee (certainly not a coffee snob thoug) but will occasionally endulge in hot chocolate etc

Mainly coffee (certainly not a coffee snob thoug) but will occasionally endulge in hot chocolate etc

Last edited by a moderator:

Happy2

Legend Member
WR3XR Did you have a full on Triple Espresso You seem hyper and repeating yourself :)

T

Tania Admin

Definitely hot chocolate (and before bed with a shot of Frangelico or Baileys and a marshmellow mmm yum), followed a close second by black tea. Coffee eeeeeew, just the smell of it is gross, then throw coffee breath into the mix :puke:

B

Bianca

Kahlua and milk hot mmmmmmmmmm with a Stimulator to take to bed mmmmmmmmmmmm[/SIZE]

Happy2

Legend Member
I am definitely a tea drinker But then I am proud of my British heritage and have not been Americanised or fallen under the siren spell of
continental Europe Where coffee is king
By the time this thread fades away I will definitely be in the minority Glad I filled in the poll early It was 50/50 when I filled it outDread to see what it will be by threads end

ecchimiki

Gold Member
Office kitchen. I drink coffee purely for the caffeine hit. Four spoons of instant in a cup. I ache for the day we can just inject it without the need for dirty dishes, etc.

Chewing chocolate coated coffee beans is heaven, except your teeth look like <bleep> afterwards and you have to floss.

Mrs Langtrees

Owner & Creator
Foundation Member
I checked the hot drink habits with air hostess recently. 60% WA had coffee on a plane whereas 80% SA drank tea is all I can remember.

G

Gentleman

Coffee eeeeeew, just the smell of it is gross, then throw coffee breath into the mix :puke:

I can't stand it either!

Last edited by a moderator:

aj1978

Bronze Member
Coffee for the win, theres no point in the Earth continuing its rotational spin without it!

Rochelle

Forum & Langtrees.com Administrator
Staff member
Legend Member
Coffee..........milky in the morning.........long black during the day and an Espresso after a nice dinner..........yummmmmmm

R.xxxxxxxx