• We are setting up Trans World in the state boards this will take a few days Perth has already been done.these boards will be open to general public and they can also comment without membership. This is a trial only.

Horrible "Exploratory Operations"-sometimes must be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tyler

Now...

I know it is NOT a nice topic, but Colonoscopies are a horrible truth for people like me with a family history of cancer of the bowel and lower regions.

On my first one I thought it'd be a nice introduction by drawing a smileyface on my backside (with permanent marker-it stayed smiley for a while!). So I did. In fact in my anesthetised state, I heard the nurses laughing.

The doctor told me of people putting "Exit only, no entry" and "do not enter" on their bums. But i was thinking of something more like this:

"I've had better things up my ass".

Any other ideas? :)

Regards,

Tyler.

PS: Or I guess it could be "I've had WORSE things up my ass!".

T

Tyler

**** off or I'll roll over and bite off your dick!

Not to you, city, to the doc.

C

citycentral

:sign10: Thats ok Tyler... for seconded there thought opps what have I done. That, or you were just chatting me up. lol

69FELIX

as uncomfortable as they r Tyler make sure u get them regularly other wise u might have to have a bowel reconstruction or worse and ive had a bowel reconstruction and i will say id rather have a nail driven thru my d i c k than go thru that again i can tell ya ... there is nuthin as painfull as that... and the after surgery pain well it stays with ya for about 2-3 months...
so good girl for puttin up with it and havin a good sense of humor to go with it ...

T

Tyler

lol sintoo!!!

"Do you have one with a bit more girth?"

PS citycentral: you naughty devil, you! *bats eyelashes* :)

C

citycentral

Nice one..

:sign10: Good one W&L.

How about "and YOU think your having a bad day!"

C

cli-max

Bravado

LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF! :headbang:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.